***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Right, boys, whats the fucking trick? Eh?

I'm the Queen's Eleven, first season, and I've only brought in Kerkar. I lost four-one in France against Marseille who went a man down after twenty mintes and, in my next match, lost the first Old Firm game, one-nil. Again, the Tims were a man down in the first-half.

Where am I going wrong? Is it because I'm still playing big Davie?

Been playing through my first game on 2011 with Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga. Going well so far, sitting pretty in 2nd, and beat Bayern (who are leading the league) 2-0 earlier in the season. Also recorded a 3-1 win over bitter rivals Hannover, after losing to them 2-0 in the second round of the cup. Know the best thing about this game? On my profile screen, on the best and worst opinions list, Neil Lennon sits 3rd in the people I have the worst opinion of. Realistic or what? :lol:

I was about 8 points behind them in December and January and now I'm in march and I'm a point ahead.

Got to the quarter finals of the CL. Played Bayern Munich, first leg at Ibrox 1-0 to the bears. Went over there and went "contain" then they scored and I went "defensive" and took them to penalties :anguish:. Just like every penalty shoot-out in the game it got me put out, I think I only scored once. Was genuinely gutted. :(

Everyone and i mean EVERYONE for ANY team. Buy Jan Chramosta and play him as a poacher.

He is amazing. Cost me 4 million but can prob get him cheaper.

22 games 23 goals :drool:

When I go Rangers my bugdget is £0. (Not being sarcastic)

Is there a way to change this?

I got to last 16 in Champions League and I didnt even get any transfer money out of the money we got.

I asked the board for some and they said no -_-

WHAT!? WE HAD NO MONEY!!?

Was in 4th season and had built a good team with the Rangers, throughly competing with Barca and the sorts until Napoli approached me as they were lying 20th in the Serie A after 11 games!

Took the job (also took my favourite coach Davie Weir ;0)

Team all has low morale and moaning about league position.

Still got Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani although the latter is out for over a year!

First thing I done was qualified from CL group of myself, Man Utd, Schalke and Maccabi. Doing decent domestically.

We've never had £0...

Not even enough to make a loan signing, anyway thats not what im asking.

Im asking if theres a way to change this?

Yes there is. You use the Editor. If you dont know how to do it then I can tell you how. However beware you are opening a can of worms. If you up the transfer kitty you need to take into account the bank balance or you will put yourself in the red quickly. You also need to consider the wage structure. If you increase that then you need to insure that you are making enough every month to cover it.

The easiest way to get signings is to NOT change the editor. Sell some player to create some transfer money and wages, then buy player on £0 up front all the fee over 48 months. Only 1/4 of the fee will be taken immediatley leaving you 3/4 of your transfer budget. Be warned though, you will need a good European run to insure the money is in the bank every month to pay for them... it is a slippery slope to administration.

Managed to finally agree a deal for Ganso in my Valencia save. £35million but he's currently on loan at Internacional so he's not coming till the winter :(

I've tried to get Ganso in a few times on loan for my Man Utd game, but it says they don't want to let him go on loan, despite them accepting offers from Cruzeiro etc doh

Iker Muniain, played 21 games this season and has scored 21 goals with 14 of them being in 11 league games. So not surprising Chelsea are interested and the media reckons i'll let him leave for £11.25m :lol:

At least £60m and i'll consider it. I rejected a £40m bid in the Summer and that was double what i paid for him, silly game :D

Started another Rangers game. Just starting the second season, I don't know how it's going to top the season before.

Won the league by 16 points, scored 108 goals, conceded 29. Lost in the final of the CIS Cup :(. Won the Scottish Cup and was eliminated from the Europa League by Liverpool in the quarter finals.

Steven Naismith played 54 games, scored 43 goals.

I sold Madjid Bougherra in the first season and took in Elliot Ward from Norwich.

Didn't retain Kyle Bartley or Richard Foster after their loan deals, but took back Vladimir Weiss and was offered El Hadji Diouf for £1m so I took it, also signed Scott Sinclair and took in Daniel Ayala on loan.

My defenders always seem to score loads :lol:

Madjid Bougherra scored 4 goals before I sold him.

Kyle Bartley got 8 goals.

David Weir got 6 goals.

Elliott Ward has 10 goals.

Daniel Ayala has 4 goals and he's just scored a hat trick against Motherwell :lol:

My defenders always seem to score loads :lol:

Madjid Bougherra scored 4 goals before I sold him.

Kyle Bartley got 8 goals.

David Weir got 6 goals.

Elliott Ward has 10 goals.

Daniel Ayala has 4 goals and he's just scored a hat trick against Motherwell :lol:

Bougherra scored 19 for me once.

Bougherra scored 19 for me once.

I remember one game

Weir and Bartley must have had 24 goals combined in the first season

Retained both of them because I told Bougherra to fuck off and they combined 30 :lol: