Gavin Rae ?

THEFISH

Has just stated he would like tae move tae England......

I would like to suggest Cornwall or Devon its lovely there, but feck knows who ye kin play for mate

Feck why are RFC fans discussing this guy eh ????? :lol: (beer)

I hope he goes and I expect him to aswell. The guy is a complete and utter donkey. Tho there has been a few rumours that Smith may well offer him a two year deal just for back-up as the squad is very thin. If Rae is offered another deal then it just shows where Rangers are at these day's!

I've met Gavin a few times and he's a really nice fella - bit shy but very respectful compared to other players I've met.

I guess everyone can have an off day.

I think we're way too harsh on Gavin

As I've said before he looks lovely in his club blazer, ma mammy would like him !

He has made a lot of dosh out of RFC and in the process has contributed hee haw...ye know, the money that the fan contributes !!!!

Feck it must be nice tae huv a job like that and kiddin all the fans you are dedicated

See ye later Gavin ya feckin ersehole (beer)

He is a tosser and a parasite.

Way over the top criticism in my opinion. The guy has maintained a dignified stance in some very difficult situations, none more so than when he had to captain Rangers during PLG's last game after he had binned Ferguson.

He has always shown a willingness to come in and do whatever is asked of him, wherever he is played. He's been used in a variety of positions and it's not his fault that he just wasn't good enough for Rangers.

In terms of ability we won't miss him but in terms of attitude we could do with more like him.

The guy doesn't bother me tbh , can understand why some fans don''t like him , haven't seen much from him tho and know he has had injury probs

It feckin bothers me when he is extracting big dosh fae our club and the sly one approves it....get a feckin grip of yoursef if you have our clubs interest at heart

Personally I dont like feckin comments like the one you have just made

The guy doesn't bother me tbh , can understand why some fans don''t like him , haven't seen much from him tho and know he has had injury probs

It feckin bothers me when he is extracting big dosh fae our club and the sly one approves it....get a feckin grip of yoursef if you have our clubs interest at heart

Personally I dont like feckin comments like the one you have just made

Don't tell me to get a grip ok twat , you honestly think i am going to listen to someone who's name is fish , i am entitled to my opinion same as you and everybody else , we don't always have to be negative you know

He's not rangers quality.

He should leave, thats all. Thank him for his contribution and split ways. Should never have been given captaincy in the PLG days, and that was the straw that broke the camels back.

30 games in over 3 years says a hell of a lot. A lot of the first team regulars have already played 30 games this season. Fair play to him for battling back from seriuos injuries but hes just not good enough and has to go. There are better players in the under 19s who can replace him. Shame we couldnt sell him for a few £s in the transfer window.

Ehhhhhh!!!!!

Excuse me the best location for this ershole in England was the point I was makin

And just to clarify......Gavin see ye later and good luck ya knob :Animation44: