I'm a Rangers fan from Serbia! Cheers friends

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@1st_Jan_1994

Thank you so much. :21:

@BLUEDIGNITY

I don't know what are Proddies. Sorry. :blush: But if you mean religion, Serbs are Ortodox and Croats are Catolics.

@Thermopylae

Actually, Dado Prso real name is Miladin and he is Serb but he changed his name. Even most fanatic Croats admit that he is Serb. Some Croats told that he is a ''filthy Serb''.

@1st_Jan_1994

Thank you so much. :21:

@BLUEDIGNITY

I don't know what are Proddies. Sorry. :blush: But if you mean religion, Serbs are Ortodox and Croats are Catolics.

@Thermopylae

Actually, Dado Prso real name is Miladin and he is Serb but he changed his name. Even most fanatic Croats admit that he is Serb. Some Croats told that he is a ''filthy Serb''.

Aye you know what Proddies are alright, yes and Prso's real name is Miladin, I knew that one, Croats slaughtered the Serbs during World War 2 did they not under Nazi orders, well they used that as an excuse ? :sherlock:

@BLUEDIGNITY

Croats, Catolics, tried to completely destroy Serbs who are living across river Drina three times. In WW1, WW2 and in Civil War 1991-1995.

@Jelle1880

:praise: You're completely allright. Croats and their politicians are linked with Vatican. Vatican orders were:''Destroy and bomb Serbs''. You can read this if you want http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/yugoslavia_catholic_church.htm

Shipping would be more expensive than kit. :( That's way I'm trying to find a way to find it here. :)

I've not seen the Rangers top for sale in Serbia, nor have I, thankfully, seen the celtc top. Unfortuately you see many of the latter anytime the Orthodox Celts play. I do wander if those wearing it know what it represents. Next time you see Gordon Petric, ask him for one - I'm sure he'll have a few :)

I've not seen the Rangers top for sale in Serbia, nor have I, thankfully, seen the celtc top. Unfortuately you see many of the latter anytime the Orthodox Celts play. I do wander if those wearing it know what it represents. Next time you see Gordon Petric, ask him for one - I'm sure he'll have a few :)

Yes, because Ortodox Celts main singer is fanatic of Celtic. They waer it because they imitate irishmen. <cr>

I would be happy man if I knew Petric. :rolleyes::)

@delamonty

Thank you mate. :) What the mening of that chant? :) I know direct translation, but I don't understand the meaning. :)

@Balgairbear

I'm 17. I follow Rangers since 2005. :)

Surprised no one has mentioned this friend, but normaly people who join up post pictures of their mother/sister/girlfriend.

Just helps us identify with the person on here (tu)

Welcome aboard , i shall hope for a draw when your team arrives at the Emirates ;) (i have a soft spot for Arsenal), your fans were amazing in the last game :praise:

Thanks mate. :) We lost all chances to qualify for at least Europa League, but I hope that our players will play bravely. :) I go to almost every Partizan game, and I was on Arsenal and Braga match too. Yeah it was very good, we stayed at the groud 1 hour after final whistle to sing our songs. :) I want to feel atmosphere at Ibrox too, watching television broadcasts of Rangers matches I concluded that it is wonderful. :)

I'am really thrilled because of the devotion of Rangers fans to your club and Loyalism idea. :praise: