Can we start criticising Kenny Miller yet?

Tristan

Outwith Celtic Park, and even then he was woeful in the first half, Miller has been absolutely diabolical since the Aberdeen 3-2 game

What happened to that great all round game he was renowned for when Boyd was getting pelters? His goals have overshadowed the fact that his technical ability has totally disappeared this season

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he's been great but in reality, there are a lot of people ahead in of him in the queue for criticism... He didn't get the service tonight, but he did put in a shift.

(The above statement is on the basis that I only saw the 2nd half!)

He's been virtually unstoppable in the league, he had a bad game like the rest of the team, I'm sure some will go over the top though.

This isn't a knee jerk because we lost, i've been feeling it for some time

He was awful at Tynecastle, awful against Inverness, completely anonymous at St Mirren outwith his goal, and by all accounts he was woeful again tonight

That's right, single out our top scorer ffs!

Wise the fuck up! He's proved time and time again this season that.. with the right service he'll score goals.

It's the midfield and defence that's been poor!

Aye, how could anybody not ?

Outwith the Celtic game, i can't recall any game in the last 2 months where he's been anything other than anonymous

He has also only scored 3 goals from open play in the last 10 games

That's right, single out our top scorer ffs!

Wise the fuck up! He's proved time and time again this season that.. with the right service he'll score goals.

It's the midfield and defence that's been poor!

(tu)

Totally agree - strikers always have hot and cold spells but you can't blame him if he's not getting the service. Tonight the team spent so much time just running about and no incisive play.

This isn't a knee jerk because we lost, i've been feeling it for some time

He was awful at Tynecastle, awful against Inverness, completely anonymous at St Mirren outwith his goal, and by all accounts he was woeful again tonight

So you just ignoring the games, in between those one's you mentioned, when he played well ? One bad game now and again is normal for a player, lets not go over the top.

Outwith the Celtic game, i can't recall any game in the last 2 months where he's been anything other than anonymous

He has also only scored 3 goals from open play in the last 10 games

What difference does that make ? as long as he's banging them in it shouldn't matter how he's doing it, he's not there to do sparkling performances, he's just there to score goals, especially now that Boyd's left.

He was shite tonight but I'm still a fan and want him signed up.

I'm less bothered about him leaving than i was in September, put it that way. If i was told that Miller would be gone next summer but we'd have Goodwillie as his replacement, i'd bite some poor cunt's hand off