Dublin here we come

craighenry81

Jelavic definately can't play in the Europa league. 100% fact. Could only play if we made it to last 16 of CL.

Anyway, the Europa league will all depend on the draw. If we can get an easy team to start with and let the good teams knock each other out for a round or two that would be great. Then by the time we get to the Quarters we can do our usual away goals/penalty kicks win.

I hope we get turfed out at the first chance.

No point going on a wild goose chase in the Europa League, little income from it, playing catch up in the SPL, more games and more chance of injuries.

Winning the SPL is more important than going on a run in the Europa League.

A Dublin final would be just grand. Everyone would have a great time and surely this time nothing could possibly go wrong.

The craic would be amazing. A joyous moment for our club and their country. Maybe we could open a few more supporters clubs over there too.

Im sure Dublin will open their doors and be very welcoming to the Rangers.

I can see both sides of the fence. Make no mistakes, the UEFA cup is mickey mouse........but the away days, the big nights at Ibrox, the money we need, the PR for the club, the coefficient, and ultimately a possible trip to Dublin..................if you look at it that way we have got to stay in as long as possible.

We have GOT to win the league this year. If we get this Championship Flag there is a lot of momentum pushing us on and it will start to play on the minds of the baby rapists, and we could go on a long run of consecutive league wins again. And if we do get taken over and have money to spend at least we have a run of Championships behind us already, which sets us up nicely for a domination of the game in Scotland......... and we don't want the Devil child to win the league his first year in charge, TBH i wouldn't want him to win a battle against cancer...........As a Rangers fan that is more important than a run in the UEFA cup which will cause us injuries, tiredness etc.

I am on the Fence TBH