robbie savage is a cunt

skinnymate1690

I hate savage but I have commented many a time (on here too) about kennys face! What the hell is going on with it....it really can't be fake tan!!!

I think he has been weather beaten by being in the sun all the time with a hat on!

If he keeps putting in the goals he can look like subo for all i care!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sits and slags off the SPL but I bet if the micks went in for him he would jump at the chance, would love to see him sign for them too to see the look on the cunts face when Rangers run away with the league again, A poor mans Lee McCulloch.

He's just jelous i guess, but any mid table championship team that knows how to win trophy's and make european finals gets my sincere applause.

Savage isn't really a someone either, never has been either i suppose, not even the Welsh like him lol

I think our current squad could survive in the Premiership maybe pushing a mid table finish. Given money and time, say 5 years? We could compete easily. Both Rangers and Celtic could.

Talking about 5 years, Rangers Media is coming up for its 5th birthday! More to follow very soon!

:crabflute:

He has a LIFE SIZE crucifix attached to the ceiling in hall of his home. Says it all to me.

He also has an Armani tattoo

He is friends with Hartson and Bellamy, all we need to know really.

Sums the guy up tbh.

Lets hope that one day while coming back fi walking his dogs he catches a glimpes o his self in the mirror stops to brush his fucking poofy hair do and BANG!! Paper headlines the next day. Unknown welsh footballer killed by falling crucifix!! Heres hoping!!

Rio Ferdinand had a go at Millers tan as well, and no wonder, how can he go out looking like that

Although Savage is still a prick, jealousy will get him no-where

kenny should send rio a watch and a calendar with a wee note saying - just so you dont forget and miss your drug test :)

see how he likes that

Savage was at the very least a journeyman of no great skill or ability.His mouth was a far better footballer than him,and Welsh to boot!!!!!!His opinions really should not be countenanced as he is a nobody!!!!!!!WATP

wee widnae make it in the premiership man u 7 Blackburn 1 their ship is shite a bigger country wae stacks of dosh and the majority are foreign imports that's how England are shite wee would canter it doon their.

Guest Andypendek

He never had the balls to take on the real players in his playing career, and when he's on air he takes on the foreign players who won't be listening to him or understanding his high pitched squeeky whining.

A coward on the pitch and off it.