robbie savage is a cunt

skinnymate1690

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember he said about David Weir only playing 4 games a season in Scotland.

In the 2007/2008 season, Davie achieved more in that one season then Savage has done in his whole career

Davie Weir has won 9 honours in his career as well as being runner up in a European final, playing in the Champions League at the age of 40.

Savage has won 1 cup in his career, never played in Europe and the only thing he'll be remembered for is being one of the most booked players in EPL history, tells you what kinda player he is.

No because I don't know how to change the title and tbh he is a c**t

Well changing it is easy - go to your first post and adit the post then choose full edit then you can change the tilte. e may be a c but really no need for theword especially not in the title - and really surpiised that admin cant stomach the word h** but put up with the c word - go figure!

Well changing it is easy - go to your first post and adit the post then choose full edit then you can change the tilte. e may be a c but really no need for theword especially not in the title - and really surpiised that admin cant stomach the word h** but put up with the c word - go figure!

Its only a word .... Don't see how people can really be offended by it

Its only a word .... Don't see how people can really be offended by it

Lokk up the threads on the word h** and see how offended even our own can be about a word

.. and wrt the C word - I just think common decency says not to use it

Lokk up the threads on the word h** and see how offended even our own can be about a word

Fair enough , I will change it when I get home encase it is annoying anyone else ,

Btw I wasn't just refering to you when I said about being offended by certain words , I know a lot of people on this site are,personally I don't see the big deal

Why? It only took on its negative, misogynistic connotations fairly recently. Any word good enough for Chaucer, Shakespeare, Sterne and Burns is good enough for this lowly message board.

Do you just sit and look through every single thread and see where you can pick a pointless argument out of it? your fucking boring now mate.

If Wednesday night showed anything, it's that we could easily survive the PL <cr> Unless... a narrow undeserving loss to Man Utd means your a mid-championship side club.

True - and in yesterdays 7-1 spanking of Blackburn by our recent foe's, what division does Randy Savage put Blackburn into now!?!?! the guy is delusional and being influenced by timmy mates who are filling his tiny little mind with this stuff.

However, as he is constantly 'at the wind-up'....possibly he is constantly fishing and we are all one mighty forum fish! who knows!!!

Cunt is the best swear word ever and it is the best because as you have proved it is offensive and to the point. Pussy or fanny just doesn't do it the same. He is a CUNT. He's a CUNT of a player and a CUNT of a man. All in all he's just a CUNT.