robbie savage is a cunt

skinnymate1690

They drink a lot of Irn Bru up in Scotland. Maybe that why my old Derby team-mate Kenny Miller's face was so orange against Manchester United the other night.

I'm keen on a bottle tan myself but the trick is to make sure you do your neck as well. Otherwise you look like you've been Tangoed.

Kenny and I didn't really hit it off during our relegation season at Derby. At times I felt like he was playing for a move away. But there were plenty of fallings-out as we all struggled during that dreadful campaign.

Since his return to Glasgow he has proved that there is no-one better in the SPL. The harsh reality, though, is that success up there rarely translates down here and again last night Rangers proved that in England, they would be a mid-table Championship side at best.

from his article in the mirror

i know this stuff should annoy me but it does from this prick - he does the william hill tip videos and always slags us when doing one about us and to say that we would be a mid table championship side just shows how much of a retard he is.

the guy should take a look at his own career before slagging our team . he has never played for a club that is even remotely as good as rangers

rant over :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we wouldnt win straight away, but we'd survive and be able to build in the premiership.

if they were in the SPL, premiership clubs wouldn't be able to maintain their squads with the £1million tv money. they'd need to sell to finance their debts and only have their youth teams, then get relegated.

Rio Ferdinand had a go at Millers tan as well, and no wonder, how can he go out looking like that

Has kenny miller only paid 4 a spray tan on his face?? His neck is white + his face....well...is a different colour all together!

Theres the quote from ferdinands twitter, I know i shouldn't laugh but his fake tans terrible :lol:

He's an attention seeking bastard, he loves being hated, its the only way he can really get attention.

A shit commentator as well, I heard him at the last Cardiff and Swansea game and he was fuckin' awful, he kept making these shit jokes and you could tell his co commentator just wanted to turn around and tell him to shut the fuck up or slap him.

Yes Robbie, our results in the champions league have 'proved' us to be a mid level championship side. what a fuckin ridiculous comment to make. Would a 0-0 draw on wed have 'proved' we would reach the championship play offs robbie? You fuckin slack jawed faggot! Dragan Mladenovic was better than you ya fairy, and he had a better haircut.

Cant stand that welsh sheep shaggin prick. Of course we would survive in the premiership if we had the same money as they do they just dont want us cos they no the best players in the world would want to play for the best team in the world :D

He is a fuckin tranny who lives life in constant rage and regret - he's just upset cos his favourite sheep has been cheating on him!

Anyway....

R.e The Rangers in England - its an ongoing question which will never be answered until we get the opportunity, if at all - otherwise its as pointless as comparing the like of our team that got to the UEFA Cup Final v previous Rangers teams, for example - a really pointless exercise that can never reach a realistic outcome.