The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

ma fixed rate morgage end next week with lloyds so i phoned them on friday an told them i will be shoving there morgage up there erse.wont be getting another penny aff me,cunts the lot o them!!!also in the process of changing my bank accounts to hbos.will never deal with them again

greedy bastards (tu)

Took out a student account with a large interest free overdraft, withdrew the full whack. They won't be seeing that back anytime soon.

The filth love us more then their own team, experts on our finance experts on our transfers it must be good to look in and see how the big team in Glasgow is doing.

Your managers been in two cup finals now and been raped like a prison bitch.

southsideshug posted this info on ff a few days ago.

hes not one of the typical internet blowhards.

96 hrs or its off.

He's got plenty wrong before. The story makes little sense anyway. The bank want £1m as an exit payment, but are also going to be cutting the costs for next season? Nonsense.

He's got plenty wrong before. The story makes little sense anyway. The bank want £1m as an exit payment, but are also going to be cutting the costs for next season? Nonsense.

yeah that storys a bit bitty .

i expect its an elspin number.

yeah that storys a bit bitty .

i expect its an elspin number.

A complete rehash of all the unsubstantiated nonsense we have read previously. When the media put out stories like that, you know they are in the dark as much as the rest of us.

67 guests all obsessed as the next.

I thought we were meant to have been in administration, cunts?

Fuck you all.

They have all lived a sheltered life mate got tae give em something to get excited about. anyway its the only bit of excitement the'll get between now n May so, FUCK EM ALL :uk: :uk:

The filth love us more then their own team, experts on our finance experts on our transfers it must be good to look in and see how the big team in Glasgow is doing.

Your managers been in two cup finals now and been raped like a prison bitch.

what 2 finals? wasnt the ross county game the semi final :wink:

Moreover, the severity of the cuts that the bank want to impose on the club for the start of next season is "unsustainable", according to a source close to the deal.

The way I interpret this is that a "source close to the deal" sees Lloyd's cuts as unsustainable, as in they cannot keep up the level of cuts?

correct me if I'm wrong.

The way I interpret this is that a "source close to the deal" sees Lloyd's cuts as unsustainable, as in they cannot keep up the level of cuts?

correct me if I'm wrong.

Yip that how I see it mate tbh no one has a clue whats going on not even the ibrox tea lady sorry eh source :happy:

Its nothing we aint read before either tbh

THREE Papish variety types knocking back RFC business plans?? Seems to have worked in our favour in reallity.

Mr Whyte will have his own bank. Probably not Lloyds. Lloyds will lose £3m per year from Rangers and the Lloyds boss will be pretty pissed off with that.

Good business sense. Debt under £20m instead of £36m, nice wee war chest. Come on Craig. We'll support you. End this sham.

To the Lloyds Celtic contingent. Thank you and get it RFUY.

ma fixed rate morgage end next week with lloyds so i phoned them on friday an told them i will be shoving there morgage up there erse.wont be getting another penny aff me,cunts the lot o them!!!also in the process of changing my bank accounts to hbos.will never deal with them again

greedy bastards (tu)

it's the same bank :pipe:

HBOS plc is a banking and insurance company in the United Kingdom, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Lloyds Banking Group having been taken over in January 2009. It is the holding company for Bank of Scotland plc, which operates the Bank of Scotland and Halifax brands in the UK, as well as HBOS Australia and HBOS Insurance & Investment Group Limited, the group's insurance division.

There seems to be an issue that in 1999 Murray Sports (Rangers FC) was loaned 60 million from MIH which Lloyds own 24% it was an interest free loan which would be repaid when Rangers showed a profit. Murray is prepared to write the loan off but Lloyds are not and they claim they are owed money from Rangers.

There seems to be an issue that in 1999 Murray Sports (Rangers FC) was loaned 60 million from MIH which Lloyds own 24% it was an interest free loan which would be repaid when Rangers showed a profit. Murray is prepared to write the loan off but Lloyds are not and they claim they are owed money from Rangers.

That's a different issue from what you told us last week. For someone who claims to be in the know, you don't seem to know too much.