The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

was your last scoop not that whyte didnt have the money.

Yes, I said last week that the deal was being held up as he hadn't provided proof of ongoing investment funds. This appeared in the media later the same day.

I then posted on Friday that I was told he had provided this (along with the proof of purchase monies that was already on the table as per agreement with SDM last month).

Now, media reports say the deal is moving forward.

I also broke news of interim report being delayed on Twitter.

:)

Reading between the lines - do you think that there’s a deal for Murray to sell The Rangers and he’s agreed to it?

For my money, yeah, it's all just dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Whyte's camp are stressing caution, imo, because of the £2.8m tax bill that came out of nowhere and burnt them.

theres no rival bidder, all shares held between MIH and MSL have been consolidated to MIH on the stock market.

Makes perfect sense, as much as Murray is the majority sharholder for both companies, it's easier to deal with one company rather than 2 in legal and financial terms. Kings shares have simply moved from one ship to the other, no more no less.

theres no rival bidder, all shares held between MIH and MSL have been consolidated to MIH on the stock market.

Makes perfect sense, as much as Murray is the majority sharholder for both companies, it's easier to deal with one company rather than 2 in legal and financial terms. Kings shares have simply moved from one ship to the other, no more no less.

I don't think talk of a rival bidder is referring to King.

AJ's statement about shouting and screaming concerns me.Only a little,but to me it implies he does not rate Whyte

It wasn't a go at Whyte, he was just saying that all he could do to block any takeover would be to shout and scream, he could do no more than that.

He was asked the question, rather than bringing it up himself.

kings shares moved to kings ship.

It wasn't a go at Whyte, he was just saying that all he could do to block any takeover would be to shout and scream, he could do no more than that.

He was asked the question, rather than bringing it up himself.

Thanks mate.I didn't hear the actual interview and was going bye what I had read on here.