The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

We need this deal done now, im certain this will effect the team if its not resolved before tuesday night.

What a massive boost it would be if its signed and sealed, the feel good factor would be restored as we would have clarity on our future.

"Inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." - Bill Struth

Hasn't half of it been set aside already?

all of it. but it can be spent on players etc if someone else pays it.

it says (and noone thinks less of the liam than me btw) he believes either murray or lloyds must have known about this and are at it. he will sit down with them and tell them they either pay it or he walks.

it also says rangers will be liable for any tax in the other case but hes not worried about that. that might actually be true given the information that hmrc hasnt got a penny out of anyone for ebt tax cases.

tomorrows sunday mail says that the deals off if someone else doesnt pay the 2.8 million.

whytes having none of it. frankly i dont blame him.

I'll pay it!

Let me check the lotto first before telling him

oh and if he does its time to get very proactive in hunting down murray for answers if you ask me.

Aye right, the majority will just sit back and continue to get taken up the back box.

Aye right, the majority will just sit back and continue to get taken up the back box.

yeah but if you could get 500 people prepared to go after him you could cause him alot of problems.

starting with a trip to charlotte sq

i think 500 would be achivable if everone was united for a change.