The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Sorry for the off-topic post.

I am no great Murray-hater, there were some really good times before the rot of recent years, but I am afraid to say that if I knew so little about the history of Rangers, both distant and recent, and so little about the personnel involved in both sides of this takeover, I really would keep my head down.

There is some amount of nonsense written on this board but honestly........utter, utter drivel.

A few posters have a theory as to why his knowledge of Rangers is limited............

hahahahahaha a take it when they said the guy is a financial insider they really mean it was a 6 year old who got one of those shopping sets. Im sure financial experts dont talk like that.

If a shops losing money its not the guy at the counters fault. FFS

if the guy behind the counter also owns the shop,then it's his fault...

:craphead:

Shite? Flo was quality for Chelsea and scored 38 in 72 for us.

Not worth the money but certainly not shite :rolleyes:

As Archie McPherson said during the CIS Cup final against Ayr United though, when Billy Dodds came on, "does Tore Andre flo at £12 million really offer anything more than Billy Dodds?"

Flo was an absolute train wreck of a signing. A more expensive Kris Boyd with his awful hold up play and inability to score against Celtic

I know he did, I just get pissed off with Rangers fans who think their last decade or two was free.

Rangers were shite under Holmes and we were going nowhere. We were taken to a low level before Murray took us over and some bears forget this.

You have no idea what you are talking about, but right enough the Murray babies think that we never won anything until their daddy bought the club.

"We were shite under Holmes and going nowhere"

Aye, we looked like we were properly in the shitter when we'd just beat Celtic 5-1 and had the likes of Chris Woods, Gary Stevens, Richard Gough, Ray Wilkins, Mark Walters, and Terry Butcher in our team

Whats the latest craic?

here goes, whyte refuses to buy us unless the 2.8 million tax bill is paid by somebody else, 2 high profile buisness men at rangers face the chop when whyte takes over (bain and ??) sdm wants to stay at the club why? because that twat is paying for that first tax bill.

This will go through, lads.

5 fucking months he's been chasing us, Craig Whyte, and if he wasn't interested he would be gone by now. The man's interest is sincere.

However, right now I personally have no faith in the club (behind the scenes). For me, this takeover couldn't go through soon enough. I hope to fuck there is a clear-out from top to bottom. Our club is being run by cowards (except AJ, good guy.). Nobody has a fucking clue what's going on and they are using each other for comfort. The sooner they are gone the better.

I also hope that the truth comes up after its completed. We as a support deserve 300x better than this. We know nothing, absolutely nothing.

Changes need to be made, fast.

Sorry mate, could you be a two faced supporter?

Murray did fuck us up but only because he supported his manager - Dick Advocaat fucked us

Bollocks. Murray should have known better than to throw insane amounts of money at the manager and say here spend all this

As Archie McPherson said during the CIS Cup final against Ayr United though, when Billy Dodds came on, "does Tore Andre flo at £12 million really offer anything more than Billy Dodds?"

Flo was an absolute train wreck of a signing. A more expensive Kris Boyd with his awful hold up play and inability to score against Celtic

Flo scored on his debut against Celtic :sherlock:

5 fucking months he's been chasing us, Craig Whyte, and if he wasn't interested he would be gone by now. The man's interest is sincere.

However, right now I personally have no faith in the club (behind the scenes). For me, this takeover couldn't go through soon enough. I hope to fuck there is a clear-out from top to bottom. Our club is being run by cowards (except AJ, good guy.). Nobody has a fucking clue what's going on and they are using each other for comfort. The sooner they are gone the better.

I also hope that the truth comes up after its completed. We as a support deserve 300x better than this. We know nothing, absolutely nothing.

You know nothing, but.........the deal will go through, Whyte's interest is sincere and AJ is a good guy!

Well said mate (tu):clap:

You know nothing, but.........the deal will go through, Whyte's interest is sincere and AJ is a good guy!

I think he was meaning gut instinct jeesooo doh

Of course i know nothing casey, none of us know anything. :P

I was simply stating my opinion on the matter as of right now :wink:

He did so! Jorg Alberts header it into the post it came back down to flo who scored with a wee flick of the ankle off the side of his boot ;)

Boyd also scored once against Celtic, i just meant they both had awful records against them

It got to the point that £12 million Flo was being continually dropped for Old Firm games

Boyd also scored once against Celtic, i just meant they both had awful records against them

It got to the point that £12 million Flo was being continually dropped for Old Firm games

I'm in agreement mate, just thought I'd slip that wee bit in :happy:

I'm not on about another thread, I'm on about this one and what you have said...

I must have missed that post, as I just re-read your last few posts before this.

I admit that Holmes brought in Souness and started the revolution but Holmes would have had this club on the brink of bankruptcy well before now.

We may have £30M debt now but do you honestly think that is a bad debt for 20 years of tenure? In the normal World (without the bank being worried over the sister company's debts) this figure would be managable for a club like Rangers - because Murray had the clout to guarantee the debt - something Holmes would never have been able to do.

So, under Holmes we could have seen the club go at it for a decade and then realise that the Butchers' had cost us too much and we were unable to guarantee our debts further.

Under Murray, we have had success and yes we may be paying for it now but unless someone tells me Rangers FC is bust, we are still functioning as a club, waiting on a buyer - who will materialise and a new era will begin.