The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

How about finding the bank?

Do you really think that Lloyds would allow SDM to stop this takeover if they were happy with the deal? Get real ffs, Lloyds have SDM by the balls over the MIH debt - he does what they say!

yeah but if you could get 500 people prepared to go after him you could cause him alot of problems.

starting with a trip to charlotte sq

i think 500 would be achivable if everone was united for a change.

You crazy? We'll get arrested for "sectarian marching" or something along those lines. :lol:

I dont reckon he will walk out on the deal now, play a bit of hardball at the death, of course its part of the game.

To put the time/effort and money into the takeover that he has imo makes the deal a stick on, on terms mutually agreeableish,with both Murray and Whyte thinkking they could have struck a better one.

all of it. but it can be spent on players etc if someone else pays it.

it says (and noone thinks less of the liam than me btw) he believes either murray or lloyds must have known about this and are at it. he will sit down with them and tell them they either pay it or he walks.

it also says rangers will be liable for any tax in the other case but hes not worried about that. that might actually be true given the information that hmrc hasnt got a penny out of anyone for ebt tax cases.

It's Rangers tax bill, so they are the ones liable for it, however, the board, Whyte and Murray must have known something about this before now.

Not a thing said about David Murray at today's game, says it all.

Honest to god, no more of this silence towards Murray and his wee gypsy band of followers. Let him know we want him the fuck out of our Club !!

asking a new owner to buy you isnt a glowing reference to the old owner.

The one banner; Step up and pay, Mr White.

You talk about David Murray and some look at you like they are going to kill you.

It's Rangers tax bill, so they are the ones liable for it, however, the board, Whyte and Murray must have known something about this before now.

well it seems whyte and the board didnt.

or at very least not all of the board. aj seemed pretty angry about it.

You talk about David Murray and some look at you like they are going to kill you.

oh no question.

but they wont show up at charlotte square to protect him.

you simply wont get the bulk of the rangers fans behind action against murray but you dont need them.

'Murray; get to fuck' might have been a better banner to get the point across? :sherlock:

Listening to radio scotland on the way to the game today and chick and traynor were arguing big time about wether AJ said the Club could go bust or not , it went on for a good ten minutes , anyway what I picked up on it was that if Mr Whyte does'nt buy us and Rangers got hit with the gorilla bill from HMRC THAT THERE WAS NO WAY OF PAYING IT , Administration might not be a bad thing as there might be buyers waiting in the wing's to get us on the cheap , ie 30/40 pence in the pound and a fresh start , what you all think of that scenario ? it would certainly be better than going to the wall ffs

So, Whyte was willing to buy Rangers off SDM and pay the £33M debt - in November, yet in April, the debt is £29M but Whyte is not willing to pay an extra £3M for the so called Tax Bill?

Yet again, jumping to conclusions is rife.

Has anyone asked why Lloyds asked Whyte to keep the £4M loan for our car park? Surely if Whyte was serious, he would want to sever ties with the bank from hell?

i would be more interested in why we are paying lloyds 4 million for the carpark if true.

Explains why I pay £7 every other Saturday on top of my ST, to park in the Albion.

Land is valuable and that is why I have always been worried about any takeover that involved Ellis - I reckon he is after the land that is free since the demolition of the flats and possibly the Albion (25% equivelent)