The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

i got tomorrows record. theres nothing in it of note except lennon being paranoid about how hard teams will try v rangers.

Are you being serious or joking?

Im with you on this. I dont get it at all. From the statements released we still have the EXACT same debt as before, just a different creditor.

thats probably correct, but the good thing is that the main creditor is also the majority shareholder, and im sure his budget constraints wont be anywhere near as tight as Lloyds (tu)

i got tomorrows record. theres nothing in it of note except lennon being paranoid about how hard teams will try v rangers.

I see he's trying to distract the fans away from the fact they aren't good enough by blaming other teams commitment then :lol:

Wanker is getting his p45 even if we had to crumble and gift them the league.

Even Stevie Wonder can see who is covering it, it is that big pot that Rangers assets are pissin into, a company capitalised at £35 mill never mind intangibles..off loaded for £1, be ready when the shit hits the fan..

I'm starting to fear that you're right

the debt was indeed moved from glasgow rangers football club to whytes company

so i expect the debt to then be paid off within days (weekend exception obviously)

you may even find that Lloyds will still get payments per the plan they had in place with rangers, only now it is with this other company

the fact is rangers football club do not have anymore debt attached to their name with Lloyds banking group (or very little at most)

I appreciate your points mate, im just concerned for our long term future. If our new owner is crippled by debts, cant do us much good can it?

I see he's trying to distract the fans away from the fact they aren't good enough by blaming other teams commitment then :lol:

If Lennon is to leave at the end of the season, it'll be proclaimed as a resignation under extreme scrutiny and fear.

It won't be because he'll have failed to land the league title: with a ridiculous financial advantage over the only other title contending team; with dominance in most Old Firm game; with a despicable, unprofessional and undignified approach on all aspects of the game.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slighest if he was pushed in the summer should Celtic fail to win the league. He's not worth the baggage and they know it.

I appreciate your points mate, im just concerned for our long term future. If our new owner is crippled by debts, cant do us much good can it?

Where do you get that from?

I very much doubt he would buy Rangers if the debt was going to impact his ability to take the club forward.

Probably peanuts to him.

hes having a right go at goodwillie.

lennon revealed that he will be watching closely in the next 8 days to see if the effort put in by rangers matches that shown by inverness

thats probably correct, but the good thing is that the main creditor is also the majority shareholder, and im sure his budget constraints wont be anywhere near as tight as Lloyds (tu)

Well that depends. Wavetower may be(more like probably are) borrowing it from someone else which means we might be used as the security against it.

You could be right, i dont know, neither do you. We do all know, however, that Lloyds wants rid of all of their debts in football, not just rangers. They could still have the debt, its just that they are longer a creditor to a football. A football club with a tax case being wrapped up as we speak.

From what i have heard Whyte is paying Lloyds a total of £22m £18m debt £4m for release Albion car park..

If Lennon is to leave at the end of the season, it'll be proclaimed as a resignation under extreme scrutiny and fear.

It won't be because he'll have failed to land the league title: with a ridiculous financial advantage over the only other title contending team; with dominance in most Old Firm game; with a despicable, unprofessional and undignified approach on all aspects of the game.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slighest if he was pushed in the summer should Celtic fail to win the league. He's not worth the baggage and they know it.

Well It's a very convenient excuse for him to leave by mutual consent isn't it.

Rather than having the fans tear into him they would be more inclined to be sympathetic.

I have no doubt the board want rid of him no matter what happens.

lennon revealed that he will be watching closely in the next 8 days to see if the effort put in by rangers matches that shown by inverness

i would fucking love it if hearts, united and then kilmarnock jjst sat back and allowed us to win by 5 goals as a severe GIRFUY to the fenians :lol:

could someone please enlighting me what the crack is with the debt?i thought it was ben paid off completely but now i am hearing that we owe it to wavetower now???

confused.com

Where do you get that from?

I very much doubt he would buy Rangers if the debt was going to impact his ability to take the club forward.

Probably peanuts to him.

Like i said, this new company that own us already have our llyods debt against thier name. Hardly crippling i guess, but what if you add a big fuck off tax bill to that?

Peanuts to him? You got any evidence to back that statement? £18M is peanuts to me, because i think it is,

And why did our new owners statement discuss a company he owns thats been in adm for years?

From what i have heard Whyte is paying Lloyds a total of £22m £18m debt £4m for release Albion car park..

Oh well, what they have actually announced mus be wrong

doh

The man has no shame.

What a despicable fucking cunt.

Jeffries and Houston should tell him to go and take a good fuck to himself. If his shitebags had done the business in Inverness, he wouldn't be having to try and put pressure on other managers.