Boydie Home ? Vote Yes or No

Would you welcome Kris Boyd back to Rangers  

565 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Kris Boyd Back

• Yes
    • No

What summed up Boyd better than anything was when Goughie let the cat out of the bag.

Celt*c complained that the linesman were not fast enough to keep up with Keane therefore a lot of offside decision went against them.

Walter's response was that Boyd couldnt keep up with the linesman.

Summed up nicely - answer is NO

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fffffffffrrrrr.... I voted NO and it made me sad. That's me just came to terms with how much Boydy hurt us. I thought when I opened the thread that I would have said YES... but I just couldn't do it.

We need to keep ahaudy Kenny right enough. And get Jela back ASAP! Then, sorry Kris, Burton Albion beckons... is he really that bad???? He is probably in our top 20 all time scorers (if not higher). Am I really a schizophrenic??? I am gonnae stop arguing with myself... I voted NO.

It does sum up the divisive nature of KB's Gers tenure though.....

Nah, I regularly use words when I have no idea of their meaning. It serves me well in my English degree :craphead:

#Oh, it’s so hard to get on

And these visions of plebeianna, they kept me up past the dawn...#

A fat, lying scum bastard... how's Strachan, the man to improve your game. What about Mhick, Skhippy and the rest of the fenian scumbhags... how about Mowbary, you loving the taig presence... I hope you are, because you will never be welcome in a Rangers jersey.

A fat, lying scum bastard... how's Strachan, the man to improve your game. What about Mhick, Skhippy and the rest of the fenian scumbhags... how about Mowbary, you loving the taig presence... I hope you are, because you will never be welcome in a Rangers jersey.

When all is said and done... that is HARSH AS FUCK mah man... in capitals!

Simmer ye doon n'that... as Bob Marley might say.