Boydie Home ? Vote Yes or No

Would you welcome Kris Boyd back to Rangers  

565 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Kris Boyd Back

• Yes
    • No

To the people that are saying yes to having Kris Boyd back. Would you really like to see the club pay £1m +, or whatever it would cost to re-sign him?

He's not going to come back on a free and he won't accept a massive pay cut, IMO.

So many better players out there.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

It's his own fault, He's learning that the grass isnt always greener down there.

I wouldn't welcome him back, his goals? Yes, but no point having a non-commited player when we now have 2 Much Better strikers in Jelavic and Miller..and Beattie, if he ever gets fully fit.

He Made His Own Bed.

To the people that are saying yes to having Kris Boyd back. Would you really like to see the club pay £1m +, or whatever it would cost to re-sign him?

He's not going to come back on a free and he won't accept a massive pay cut, IMO.

So many better players out there.

Say we got him for 500k on 10k-15k wages.

Would you take him then m8 ?

Its hard to get someone so prolific for cheap.

He's not coming back

/Thread

Not saying he is or isn't because we don't know.

IMO it all comes down to Kenny Miller, if he leaves then we should try and bring him in and if he doesn't then we shouldn't.

I was just wondering what Muff thought about getting him for cheap and reduced wages.

Say we got him for 500k on 10k-15k wages.

Would you take him then m8 ?

Its hard to get someone so prolific for cheap.

Not a chance. He's lied, see his Middlesbrough interview, offered the chance to stay at his so-called boyhood hero's, he couldn't wait to meet up with his taig mates, and his comments re Strachan and how he will make him a better player, was a kick in the nuts. Fcuk him, I wouldn't take him on a free. Kenny Miller has shown that we don't need Boyd and it's not hard to replace him. I fully expect Jelavic to score the goals once he is fit aswell.

There is no place at Rangers for Boyd, and I hope it stays that way!

Smith tried to sell Boyd to Birmingham in january for 4 million.Boyd said no I wanna stay at Rangers! Then he lies to all the fans and tells us he is staying. Only to fuck off to Boro after having a sly meeting with strachan in january again. Now he wants Rangers to buy him back? lol, fuck right off Boyd. MADE YOUR BED.

Not a chance. He's lied, see his Middlesbrough interview, offered the chance to stay at his so-called boyhood hero's, he couldn't wait to meet up with his taig mates, and his comments re Strachan and how he will make him a better player, was a kick in the nuts. Fcuk him, I wouldn't take him on a free. Kenny Miller has shown that we don't need Boyd and it's not hard to replace him. I fully expect Jelavic to score the goals once he is fit aswell.

There is no place at Rangers for Boyd, and I hope it stays that way!

Fair enough.

If Miller leaves then I would bring him back if its on reduced wages and a small transfer fee.

I think Jelavic and Boyd would be a great partnership.

Fair enough.

If Miller leaves then I would bring him back if its on reduced wages and a small transfer fee.

I think Jelavic and Boyd would be a great partnership.

If Miller does leave.

I'm sure we could find another and better striker than Kris Boyd.

Boyd doesn't do it in the big games. He'd not get a game, and would start to mump and moan. We are better off without Boyd for so many reasons.

I'd like to think that if Miller does leave, we can replace him with someone better than Kris Boyd.

Not much pace in it, and i hate the idea of Jelavic being turned into some kind of outside the box workhorse to accomodate Boyd

Plus, Jelavic would take a pounding on here and from some at games - Boyd could do no wrong according to some, and other players too an absolute bashing.

Boyd played probably the best he's ever done last December.

Then onwards he did fuck all. What the fuck happened there?

Someone coined it brilliantly at the time. Can't remember who but they basically said "Some people saw a new and improved Boyd, i just saw an average, lazy player trying a bit harder"

He didn't have the desire to put the same effort in every week

Someone coined it brilliantly at the time. Can't remember who but they basically said "Some people saw a new and improved Boyd, i just saw an average, lazy player trying a bit harder"

He didn't have the desire to put the same effort in every week

Sounds about right.

Boyd played probably the best he's ever done last December.

Then onwards he did fuck all. What the fuck happened there?

Was in top shape.

Remember when he scored against falkirk and lifted his top ?

He got in shape and it seen him play his best football, his all round game improved and we were playing 2 wingers at the time.

Then he done his hernia and was out for 2 months(i think) and came back like the old lazy Boyd.

Was in top shape.

Remember when he scored against falkirk and lifted his top ?

He got in shape and it seen him play his best football, his all round game improved and we were playing 2 wingers at the time.

Then he done his hernia and was out for 2 months(i think) and came back like the old lazy Boyd.

Yeah he did. He came back lazier then ever before.

He got injured just after our December run, probably came back too early, and was an absolute disgrace after that. He said at the time that he had not made a decision regarding his future, and continued to say so. All of a sudden he is linked with Middlesbrough, agrees a deal, signs, and tells everyone in his Boro interview that it was a deal that had been talked about since January - just when he went back to his old ways.

He had the chance to extend his stay at The Rangers, he chose not to, and left for Middlesbrough (Middlesbrough FFS) - couldn't join his mates Strachan, Flood, McDonald, McThug... quick enough. Yet turned down the chance to leave and bank the club some money, and declined it.

Yet some would quite happily pay a club to have this guy back - fcuk that. He's had his chance, we've moved on, and will continue to do so... sorry, but he's made his bed IMO.

Silly guy, you'd think a guy would have a bit more brains, not Boyd. Enjoy watching from the bench whilst your club battles relegation. We will continue towards three in a row, do it on the European scene and look to land two domestic cups, one which we are defending once again!

What idiot would want to give that up <cr>

So as things stand at the moment it would appear that more than three quarters of those that voted don't want Kris Boyd back at Rangers.

He gave us all some great memories and scored some fantastic goals but his parting left a bad taste in the mouth and some of his comments since then are not what you would expect from a player that was treated like a God by some sections of the Rangers support.

The great enigma that is Kris Boyd should never be given the opportunity to wear that famous Blue Jersey ever again and personally I don't think he ever will.