Rangers board to release takeover statement

RFC55

AJs not happy with the deal as i said at the start of this thread,murray made promised every £5 the mahks spend he would spend £10 that was the best ever now whyte is making the same £5million per year for 5year plus the running of the club, wages, heating and lighting,phone isurances rates and TAX total per year about £18-20 million plus the £5million no chance

even given our problems i bet we have spent double what the manks have comfortably over murrays tenure.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AJs not happy with the deal as i said at the start of this thread,murray made promised every £5 the mahks spend he would spend £10 that was the best ever now whyte is making the same £5million per year for 5year plus the running of the club, wages, heating and lighting,phone isurances rates and TAX total per year about £18-20 million plus the £5million no chance

What about the washing machine powder costs? Have you factored them in?

I also know for a FACT that Lee McCulloch drinks loads of tea with 5 sugars and leaves no money in the honesty box so we must be spending millions on Tate and Lyle every year. And John Fleck still dirties his centres so that doesn't help the fabric softener costs... :(

GCL has got his sources so I wouldn't ignore/rule out what he is saying.

We shall have to wait (again) and see what happens.

Exactly mate.

However seems strange that all was set then delayed now 2 days later still nothing? Maybe more talks are being held elsewhere? wacko.gif

What about the washing machine powder costs? Have you factored them in?

I also know for a FACT that Lee McCulloch drinks loads of tea with 5 sugars and leaves no money in the honesty box so we must be spending millions on Tate and Lyle every year. And John Fleck still dirties his centres so that doesn't help the fabric softener costs... :(

your school still shut frankie :lol:

Exactly mate.

However seems strange that all was set then delayed now 2 days later still nothing? Maybe more talks are being held elsewhere? wacko.gif

in fairness we had no confirmation of a statement

we are 2 days late getting a statement that may never have been planned.

Who though.

Well GCL had posted about the tennants deal around 3 or 4 days iirc before it was announced.

I have seen him post other things aswell that have been correct. As with most on here or anywhere else they wont name sources

Who though.

Well GCL had posted about the tennants deal around 3 or 4 days iirc before it was announced.

I have seen him post other things aswell that have been correct. As with most on here or anywhere else they wont name sources

in fairness we had no confirmation of a statement

we are 2 days late getting a statement that may never have been planned.

Unless the BBC seen Frankies post then i doubt they would be going on a rumour. I know i heard one of them say that AJ thought best not to detract from the game after speaking with him wacko.gif

Unless the BBC seen Frankies post then i doubt they would be going on a rumour. I know i heard one of them say that AJ thought best not to detract from the game after speaking with him wacko.gif

frankie and the bbc are decent enough sources but my point still has merit.

Exactly mate.

This is why i think it will be a case of,"Press conf at 2pm live from Ibrox"

SDM and Whyte walk out and tell us it's a done deal and the lawyers are writing up the paper work and all will be completed in "X" amount of days.

I suppose it could be that AJ has some queries and is waiting for clarification, I was under the impression that Murray was happy with the deal and that he was the one who would only agree to a sale if all promises regarding finance could be undertaken.

Suspense is getting to me now <cr>

I hear Shane McMahon has decided to join the consortium again after Ellis tagged him in.

He's on a playing over and will be here within 48 hours

I heard P-Diddy has dropped his long standing interest in Crystal Palace and will front a rival bid.

Apologies working late last night and just logged on.

I heard from someone who would know that he has concerns over the funding of this deal and whyte and ellis's ability to take us forward. That's it, thought it was better posting it than not.

What AJ thinks is immaterial as he can't affect the sale but obviously he has now seen the bid and his support would help the whole PR of any bid and i would be inclined to listen to what AJ has to say when he has to say it....

So lets see if i have the jist ....

We are facing a huge tax bill :rolleyes:

We are falling apart at the seams while on our way to 3 in a row and Europe after Xmas again

We have a team of champions as opposed to a team of chumps

Lots of youth looking to push their way in

so whats the overall view ?

Club closed by januray and title handed to the tims is it ?

:D That's what I've gleaned as well.