***The Official Inverness CT vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

10 men behind the ball and they will look to counter in the 2nd half. We need to be more urgent and get the ball in earlier. ICT are getting time to put two more players in the box by the time Weiss beats the same man 3 times and plays a shite ball into the box,

performences like this totally ruin your whole weekend. Get it together!

He's not doing that at all, he's fuckin' shite.

Smith has to go 4-4-2 Beattie up front and Weiss off. He is the worse player out of a rotten 11. BTW i wanna break that cunts fornans legs! hate the cunt.

I'd take Whittaker off before Weiss, while Weiss has been poor he's still created our best chances. Stick weiss on the right and let him run at players, hes always cutting inside on the left and he looks lost half the time.

If you can't understand why people are frustrated at our worst performance of the season so far then I can't help you.

We played better when Hibs beat us 3-0.

Calling players shitebags and cunts, calling for people to get sent back (weiss) saying he hasnt put one good ball into the box completely oblivious to the fact that he set up 2 of our 3 best chances in the game. Its our worst performance but we have had some pretty dire first 45 minutes this season and we all knew we would start slow today, we always do with these early kick offs. St Mirren was just as bad and look how that second half turned out?

once again a pish poor start to a game . when are the rangers management going to address this . the attitude fuckin stinks at times and our passing is the worst in the league. and dont say their tired they are just not up for it. the guy weiss epitomises that performance, couldnt give a fuck. send him back i jan he,s a waste of a wage

So many of our players are playing nowhere near the standard of last season. Weir, Whittaker, McCulloch, Davis the four main culprits. I haven't enjoyed a Rangers first half for what seems like months.

Your actually expecting a 40 year old to be able to play faultlessly at the top level week in week out? :anguish:

McGregor - some good saves

Defense - ok, nothing great

Midfield - shockingly poor

Striker - no service. One up front is no good.

So midfield in more detail:

Naismith trying hard, some good runs, but some poor passes

Whittaker and Weiss = shocking - so poor!

Davis - just not in the game.

McCulloch - trying hard, but not succeeding.

Creativity = none. Effort - lacking as ICT seem to want it more.

You take away Weiss' debut and he has been consistently shite. He's no better than Charlie Adam in all honesty. He wouldn't run the Blackpool team like Adam does.

He'd be lucky to get a game for Larkhall Thistle right now, yet you'll have some on here telling you how good he is because of his debut :lol: He's fuckin' shite, no 2 ways about it.