***The Official Inverness CT vs. The Champions Thread***

Muff

whittaker..foster..McCulloch (especially McCulloch) all fucking shite :anguish:

I can't comprehend how Whittaker lasted 90 mins the boy was rank fucking rotten. Foster got skint and pegged rotten and McCulloch was trying but he just isn't good enough.

I ll take it, we are 3 points clear now. We dropped points in home games we shouldnt be dropping points in which would have made todays result a bit better to take. I dont like dropping points but we came out in the second half, as I expected and put on a far better performance and on another day, Naismith would have taken his chance, Miller would have taking his penalty and everything wouldnt have been as doom and gloom as it is just now

Much better 2nd half, but how did Naismith and Miller miss these chances?!

We were much better without Weiss. Wylde is a much more direct option imo.

Why do we need to go a goal behind before we start playing?

Why did we play with just one up front to start with?

Naismith has lost some form, but Whittaker was rank. Davis came alive in the second half.

Beattie is just not anywhere near match fit.

We were rank in the 1st half but much better in the second and had several chances to win the game.

We will struggle to score until Jelavic returns. Also we miss that idiot Lafferty too.

I thought we played very well in the second half and should have scored three or four.

But again, as I predicted would happen, we started turgidly and fell behind and it cost us this time.

One clean sheet in ten is pathetic for any Rangers team.

European football, when we can't even beat a bunch of inbred fucking teuchters?

Why is it anytime a player at Ibrox is linked to 'contract negotiations' they suddenly start phoning their performances in? New contract, Kenny son? Aye, yer maw. Start fucking scoring then.

I ll take it, we are 3 points clear now. We dropped points in home games we shouldnt be dropping points in which would have made todays result a bit better to take. I dont like dropping points but we came out in the second half, as I expected and put on a far better performance and on another day, Naismith would have taken his chance, Miller would have taking his penalty and everything wouldnt have been as doom and gloom as it is just now

but they never , and it is . Hindsight is a wonderful thing .

Understandable that the players were rusty 1st half after Bursaspor. However, after half time, we pinned them right back in their own half, completely dominated, and were unlucky not to win.

They've played one game in two weeks and they've had three full days rest since Bursa.

No excuse for that first half.