Any Bad Songs At The Game

minstral

That why you said to the first person that replied "biting"

Of course it's a troll.

To be honest, if we were to do a poll on you, on here, I'd put my life on at least 80% of the forum saying your the biggest troll of the lot.

Stick to your Lennon records, feeling depressed into the bottom of your whisky glass homeslice.

You may not like my posts, fine. I have simply stated the wishes of Rangers Football Club!

If elements of the support wish to dismiss the expressed wishes of the club, then it is those fans who should be held accountable, as opposed to the fans who have actually fulfilled the clubs wishes.

You may not like my posts, fine. I have simply stated the wishes of Rangers Football Club!

If elements of the support wish to dismiss the expressed wishes of the club, then it is those fans who should be held accountable, as opposed to the fans who have actually fulfilled the clubs wishes.

:chopometer:

On a wee sidenote here, the renditions of hang Neil Lenin were superb yesterday :praise:

No bother. David Murray will have the Blue Guide and the Broxi Bear mask in the post mate. Enjoy.

I liked the renditions of Here Lies A Soilder. Loud and proud.

Also men behind the wire :praise:

Some good "old" school numbers

When the judge had passed my sentence and the warder took me down

I cried out no surrender bless the red hand and the crown

But grant me just one favour, that is my one desire

Please let me serve my sentence with the men behind the wire

:crabflute:

al continue to sing these songs loud and proud.i will still be there supporting the bears till i die these fucking chairman/owners probaly wont.the fans are the most important people at the club.it hurts us more when we get beat of the tims etc imo

Our name was dragged through the mud a few years ago with the UEFA nonsense. We were fined, eventually, for it. If you think it's not going to damage us again, then by all means continue to sing it if it means that much to you - but you have no grounds to complain about any consequences.

Not for singing The Billy Boys. Explicitly not.

I despise threads like these. Same arguments over and over.

Is it any wonder a large number of supporters don't listen to the "requests" from within the club, we have had our named dragged through the mud so many times by the media and they say nothing to defend us. We are treated like customers over and over so why should we listen to them?

We should not be told how to support our club.

And the utter bullshit and lies from some of our fans is enough to make you sick.

what lies.

I liked the renditions of Here Lies A Soilder. Loud and proud.

me too and i was especialy glad to hear every other saturday getting belted out.

as jungle fighter said the atmosphere was superb and the bb was ony 30 seconds of that. its not needed for a good atmosphere thats my opinion not muffs before he kills me.

I never said we had....

I figured the following post was about TBB. If not, and in relation to yesterday's singing, what was it about?

Our name was dragged through the mud a few years ago with the UEFA nonsense. We were fined, eventually, for it. If you think it's not going to damage us again, then by all means continue to sing it if it means that much to you - but you have no grounds to complain about any consequences.

UEFA has banned the billy boys.

The spl are going to deduct points

There is 2

the conspiracy theory that the club lied over uefa banning the bb has no evidence to back it up what so ever.

the spl can deduct points thats certainly true. i imagine they would have to fine us first.