Any Bad Songs At The Game

minstral

Well why are you caring because it hasnt damaged us one bit, we haven't been punished

Our name was dragged through the mud a few years ago with the UEFA nonsense. We were fined, eventually, for it. If you think it's not going to damage us again, then by all means continue to sing it if it means that much to you - but you have no grounds to complain about any consequences.

I dont care what people sing unless it damages the club, I've said that about 4 or 5 times now.

Whats damaging our club because its all a fart in the wind at the minuite.

Only the taig jornos squealing their shite as per useal expect nothing less from them.

And of course David Murrays lapdogs taking the bait and not sticking up for the MAJORITY of the fans.

Whats damaging our club because its all a fart in the wind at the minuite.

Only the taig jornos squealing their shite as per useal expect nothing less from them.

And of course David Murrays lapdogs taking the bait and not sticking up for the MAJORITY of the fans.

The away support aren't a majority....

Our name was dragged through the mud a few years ago with the UEFA nonsense. We were fined, eventually, for it. If you think it's not going to damage us again, then by all means continue to sing it if it means that much to you - but you have no grounds to complain about any consequences.

Its a completely different thing though because UEFA have said they wont get involved in domestic matters so it would be upto the SFA which they will not and have not punished us and rightly so, if they want to punish us fair enough but only if we get treated equally which is all people want.

Its a completely different thing though because UEFA have said they wont get involved in domestic matters so it would be upto the SFA which they will not and have not punished us and rightly so, if they want to punish us fair enough but only if we get treated equally which is all people want.

You said it hadn't damaged us and it has...

..and possibly will in the future...

Time and time again the club has asked fans not to sing various songs. Unfortunately the clubs efforts have fallen on deaf ears.

Why continue to sing songs that are totally irrelevant and clearly not welcomed. Those that do are the problem within the support, you're the ones who disrespect the club! The statements released by Rangers are solely aimed at yous!

Whatever the consequences may be, it's the fans that fail to head the warnings given time and time again that are to be blamed!

Are the fans singing songs that the club don't want sung, collectively willing to take responsibility for whatever consequences may befall the club? What you're doing is compounding the Rangers supporters already tarnished reputation?

Or is your attitude to all those who work hard for Rangers FC simply "Fuck You", we"ll do what we want?

The only fans I ever envisage turning their backs on Rangers in the future are the ones not willing to accept the wishes of the club!

Time and time again the club has asked fans not to sing various songs. Unfortunately the clubs efforts have fallen on deaf ears.

Why continue to sing songs that are totally irrelevant and clearly not welcomed. Those that do are the problem within the support, you're the ones who disrespect the club! The statements released by Rangers are solely aimed at yous!

Whatever the consequences may be, it's the fans that fail to head the warnings given time and time again that are to be blamed!

Are the fans singing songs that the club don't want sung, collectively willing to take responsibility for whatever consequences may befall the club? What you're doing is compounding the Rangers supporters already tarnished reputation?

Or is your attitude to all those who work hard for Rangers FC simply "Fuck You", we"ll do what we want?

The only fans I ever envisage turning their backs on Rangers in the future are the ones not willing to accept the wishes of the club!

What do you use on your bleeding gums and bleeding arse?

What a pile of CRAP.

The same shite that every handwringer and republican apoligist is coming out with :angry:

Is David Murrays lapdogs OUR CLUB. :angry:

What a pile of CRAP.

The same shite that every handwringer and republican apoligist is coming out with :angry:

Is David Murrays lapdogs OUR CLUB. :angry:

Time will tell (tu)

The truth hurts doesn't it.

When David Murray is no longer an influence at Rangers you will find the same statements being issued.

It is not David Murray that is the problem!

It's those that have contempt for the wishes of the club.

The support are more important to Rangers than the spineless individuals within. They should be listening to what WE want, not the other way around.

And the majority in our support are sick of being victimised for singing songs which have been part of our history for generations. With no backing from those we financially keep afloat, and who in turn twist the knife further.

You better believe it is a "Fuck You" attitude. Because we are scunnered with the years of abuse us supporters have unjustly taken from the catholic, republican sections of our media, without a voice.

And all the while Murray, Bain, Johnston et al allow it to go ahead.

And you want us to respect their wishes. Fuck that!

Anyone that bites at this has the troll pissing himself with laugher into his rosary beads.

This bollocks doesn't negate his valid points....

That why you said to the first person that replied "biting"

Of course it's a troll.

To be honest, if we were to do a poll on you, on here, I'd put my life on at least 80% of the forum saying your the biggest troll of the lot.

Stick to your Lennon records, feeling depressed into the bottom of your whisky glass homeslice.

That why you said to the first person that replied "biting"

Of course it's a troll.

To be honest, if we were to do a poll on you, on here, I'd put my life on at least 80% of the forum saying your the biggest troll of the lot.

Stick to your Lennon records, feeling depressed into the bottom of your whisky glass homeslice.

Nah, I said biting because adoniram's reply was biting...as in cutting....I was being sarcastic.

No need to get personal, I could tell you to stick to sponging off Daddy....but I wont.

I despise threads like these. Same arguments over and over.

Is it any wonder a large number of supporters don't listen to the "requests" from within the club, we have had our named dragged through the mud so many times by the media and they say nothing to defend us. We are treated like customers over and over so why should we listen to them?

We should not be told how to support our club.

And the utter bullshit and lies from some of our fans is enough to make you sick.

Nah, I said biting because adoniram's reply was biting...as in cutting....I was being sarcastic.

No need to get personal, I could tell you to stick to sponging off Daddy....but I wont.

OooOo no need to get personal, sorry mate. That must have hurt you :lol:

I despise threads like these. Same arguments over and over.

Is it any wonder a large number of supporters don't listen to the "requests" from within the club, we have had our named dragged through the mud so many times by the media and they say nothing to defend us. We are treated like customers over and over so why should we listen to them?

We should not be told how to support our club.

And the utter bullshit and lies from some of our fans is enough to make you sick.

(tu)