Any Bad Songs At The Game

minstral

ill be at the night out shifts permitting feel free to say hi.

Fuck sake mate I thought he was out of order for saying that but you need to voice up a bit. Make wee threats on a forum, speak up for your fucking team, stand up and be counted!! Bear on Bear violence your quote says it all!!

i mearly pointed out the rules allow for almost any sanction from fines to booting us out the league.

noone thinks it is going to happen.

my next bird might look like anything between michelle mcmanus and rebecca from x factor.

the smart moneys on the mcmanus end of the scale.

Nae bother Gunslinger. I am not an 'Evangelist' on either side. And for the record, I think you have a position of logic, which you honourably defend, and I respect.

As I stated, 'Free' speach for Scottish Football is now (seemingly) dictated by offices in Switzerland. (hmmm I wonder why they (UEFA/FIFA) both have their corporate offices there?)

Anyway Gunslinger, Total respect to you (tu) I like your posts, & your opinions. I have mine... Just a free speach advocate (tu)

It is a very complex issue to be sure.

I was there today, and the morons belting it out after the warning our club gave us have got nothing to cry about. Warned and warned and warned again.

Well done, idiots.

And you're not defending because you're a taig apologist

Did you ever hear the song the CRY WAS NO SURRENDER!

NO SURRENDER ASSHOLE :angry:

I was there today, and the morons belting it out after the warning our club gave us have got nothing to cry about. Warned and warned and warned again.

Well done, idiots.

Out of interest what did you do/say to the support when the songs that offend you were sung?

Or did you just keep quiet till you got home to come on an internet forum to call them idiots?

And you're not defending because you're a taig apologist

Did you ever hear the song the CRY WAS NO SURRENDER!

NO SURRENDER ASSHOLE :angry:

Whats the point of NO SURRENDER if we get points deducted and lose the league because of you idiots still living in the past. By the way I'm not an apologist or a pape and I love the BB but when its banned and the penalty for singing it could be a points deduction then so be it, don't sing it. You lot are like wee boys in the playground saying its not my fault he did it first, the punishment is still the same :wanker::21:

I find it truly amazing how people on here are saying the fans should stop singing songs like the billy boys, Derrys walls, The sash, Here lies a soldier. These songs represent our history, our culture and for people to just give up on these songs is nothing short of disgraceful.

The Rangers fans in general will never give up these songs. We have sung these songs since knee high, we will not surrender the traditions which so many have followed. So many people have come and gone who sung these songs and they would be disgusted in so many of you calling for the Rangers fans to not sing these songs.

You should be ashamed.

What I find amazing is that you lot don't realise that the world has moved on. What was acceptable in the past is no longer acceptable get used to it.

What is not acceptable? Not allowed to sing songs which has orange and loyalist connotations to them? What is wrong with singing loyalist songs?

In the blue corner we have the diehard dweller in the past, refusing to acknowledge the changes that have taken place over the last twenty years. Prepared to keep on singing songs that, while reflecting what he wants the club to stand for, might result in points deductions or worse. He's seen as a knuckle dragger with both feet firmly planted in the past.

In the red corner we have the worried man, ever fearful and willing to swap principle for expediency, convinced that the enemy has right on it's side and we are our own worst enemy. The worried man is introspective and afraid, seeing shadows within shadows. He likes to live on Internet forums where he cannot be seen. He believes everything the club says and is utterly conformist.

The dweller in the past or the worried man? Which are you? I know which one I am.