Any Bad Songs At The Game

minstral

Did you pull any of the Bears up for singing it, or stand there silently shaking your head like a self-righteous wanker? I'm pretty sure i know the answer.

Surely this "majority" who don't sing it would have backed you up....

Spare me the perma rage.

I stood and watched the game. There's a thing callled self-preservation.

So you'll say nothing in public but will come on an internet forum and call people morons. How big of you.

But hey, at least you are helping the club, eh?

You want me to wander up to a group of away supporters and tell them not to sing? That's just fuckin stupid.

I'll say what I say on here because I can. Away games aren't really platforms for reasonable debate with fellow fans are they?

According to the Sunday Post we are in trouble with the SPL for singing sectarian songs at the game. I never heard any of the banned songs.

You must be deaf then m8, straight after we scored - HELLO HELLO........ you know the rest

Wilbeary i wouldnt be so fussed and the same with others about what you say if it wasnt for the fact you deliberately try and cause trouble and spout pish about our fans, always always negative without fail and you do it all the time, it is pathetic

Wilbeary i wouldnt be so fussed and the same with others about what you say if it wasnt for the fact you deliberately try and cause trouble and spout pish about our fans, always always negative without fail and you do it all the time, it is pathetic

Wise up. I dont deliberately do anything, I care about the clubs image. Others seem to care more about a song. You think I'm not going to argue my case? Fuck that.

You want me to wander up to a group of away supporters and tell them not to sing? That's just fuckin stupid.

I'll say what I say on here because I can. Away games aren't really platforms for reasonable debate with fellow fans are they?

Reasonable debate? You've not said one reasonable thing in this thread, nor do you ever.

You're right, doing that would be stupid. Because guys like you are a small minority, especially amongst the away support.

The SPL won't bat an eyelid never mind punish us, and you know that. You're only goal here is to appear as some kind of righteous fan whilst portraying the rest as being damaging to the club.

Reasonable debate? You've not said one reasonable thing in this thread, nor do you ever.

You're right, doing that would be stupid. Because guys like you are a small minority, especially amongst the away support.

The SPL won't bat an eyelid never mind punish us, and you know that. You're only goal here is to appear as some kind of righteous fan whilst portraying the rest as being damaging to the club.

Right, well you continue to tell me what I know.....very reasonable.

I was there today, and the morons belting it out after the warning our club gave us have got nothing to cry about. Warned and warned and warned again.

Well done, idiots.

so you must have been the only fan not singing today then?????, would say biggest majority were todaycrabflute.gif

Can anyone give me ONE INSTANCE where the filth have been warned or even reprimanded by the authorities for their singing?

Can anyone then tell me why they haven't and why we have?

Can anyone then tell me why we should bow down to those who are singling us out for special treatement and no one else?

thats why his rep is so low

You are a minority. FACT.

The SPL have no interest in punishing clubs for singing. FACT.

The club's image is only seen as negative by our enemies and no amount of appeasement will affect that. FACT.

Our club has an interest in punishing fans for singing, we all know which song, and the SPL wont ignore it forever.

As for the clubs image.....I dont see it as negative, on this issue we could afford to wise up a bit.

You are a minority. FACT.

The SPL have no interest in punishing clubs for singing. FACT.

The club's image is only seen as negative by our enemies and no amount of appeasement will affect that. FACT.

I have to say all of that is true. (tu)

And we don't need people like TravelingBilboard spouting his crap on these forums

we have enough enemys to worry about. FACT

Question to Travelingtwat....

Why support Rangers if you don't like what the fans sing at the matches?

I have to say all of that is true. (tu)

And we don't need people like TravelingBilboard spouting his crap on these forums

we have enough enemys to worry about. FACT

Question to Travelingtwat....

Why support Rangers if you don't like what the fans sing at the matches?

I dont care what people sing unless it damages the club, I've said that about 4 or 5 times now.