Clubs you've seen Rangers play that no longer exist.

Castilian

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my memory serves me well, Dukla were the Czechoslovakian Army team. Not much of a future these days.

Aye ,dukla was army club - in athletics , football, ice-hockey ... after fall of comunism dukla nearly vanished ..

What makes you think Red Star folded? Still one of the two big Serbian clubs.

I was thinking of Croatia Zagreb and Zrvena Zvezda or summit like that <cr>

Fuck knows where I got Red Star from, we played them 3 year ago :D !

Clydebank. Airdrieonians. Gretna and Ives Tampere.

Wish I could add celtc to that list :dry:

amica wronki from poland merged with lech poznan a couple of seasons after we played them in uefa cup and ceased to exist. but they have now started up again in the third teir of polish football.

what a mad trip that was by the way,drank the local working mens club dry literally,a wee town of only 12.000 people,they never knew what hit them the day the rangers came to town

amica wronki from poland merged with lech poznan a couple of seasons after we played them in uefa cup and ceased to exist. but they have now started up again in the third teir of polish football.

what a mad trip that was by the way,drank the local working mens club dry literally,a wee town of only 12.000 people,they never knew what hit them the day the rangers came to town

Sounds like a trip to remember mate (tu)

How the hell did you find out they reformed in the Polish 3rd division?

Bet they would still knock celtc out of Europe if the teams met :uk:

Caledonian FC (Scottish Cup 1984 and 3 or 4 friendlies).....can I just re-iterate that they have fuck all to do with bastard ICT :D

Clydebank (home & away when they were in the top division)

Meadowbank (cant remember where, league cup in 85?)

Airdrie (loads of times)

Never saw us play against Gretna.

I suppose Fiorentina are technically another team that disappeared. The Fiorentina we played in the European CWC Final went out of business. The Fiorentina we played in 2008 was a resurrection of the first Fiorentina.