The Quad?

FTP

Everytime we have played Sporting in Europe we have made a European Final. (I think that is true)

And, we have fuck all stopping us winning the domestic treble.ight

IF (BIG IF) we can get The Whyte Knight in, retain the squad and add 2/3 players in January then why the fuck not.

GLASGOW RANGERS QUADRUPLE CHAMPIONS OH OH OH OH OH OH...

Or have I just went mental?

I dont think I can handle another run in like that - especially with the amount of postponed games we have to reschedule.

In fact, fuck it. Quadrangle 2010/2011

I don't think I have ever seen you positive....stop it, it's not nice :ph34r:

League and a good run in EL, not really bothered about the other 2 cups to be honest. Those are the priority for me. By the way saw the OP saying every time we have played sporting we have reached a European final. Other than 07/08 when else has this happened?

League and a good run in EL, not really bothered about the other 2 cups to be honest. Those are the priority for me. By the way saw the OP saying every time we have played sporting we have reached a European final. Other than 07/08 when else has this happened?

I think maybe that time we got beat off Bayern Munich in the European Cup final? ... if we did play them in the final. Mid 60's or something?

I could be wrong about all that. Way before my time.

I think maybe that time we got beat off Bayern Munich in the European Cup final? ... if we did play them in the final. Mid 60's or something?

I could be wrong about all that. Way before my time.

We got beat off them in 1967 ECW cup final in Nuremberg, think we did play them in that season so you could well be right there big boy :wub:

We played them on the way to winning the CWC in 72.

1972 we beat them 3-2 and 4-3 on the way to winning in Barca!

Then again in 2008!

Lets get tore into them Iberians.

PSV and Lille aren't any better than us.

Lets be positive!!