Desmond we know it's sore for you

RFC55

CELTIC supremo Dermot Desmond has put a price on beating Rangers - £1MILLION.

The Irish billionaire claims he would be happy to lose the fortune as long as his Bhoys put one over their Old Firm rivals.

The majority shareholder said: "If I could lose a million pounds today and Celtic could get a result against Rangers I would do it."

Desmond, 60, makes the comments in new book The Celtic Opus, a history of the club, which also features Parkhead legend Tommy Burns' last interview.

Burns, who died of cancer in 2008, admits he was too young when he took over as manager of the club at the age of 37.

But he adds: "You can't turn down the club you love

Read more: http://www.thescotti...l#ixzz18dfEqEll

I just seen this on the Sun website, they really do hate us more than they love their own, form the head of the club to the plebs that follow them, scumbag bastards

Now that Referees are compelled to foster equity and fair-play, the mighty Glasgow Celtic's superior brand of football will be allowed to prevail over the anti-football, "no-one likes us, we don't care" brigade.

We will retain our position as Scotlands best club, best export and best example of all that is good about Scotland.

The above quote is from the sun site from one of the "celtic minded" people of the world, can he not just die?

Desmond is a prick and the Celtic minded person hasn't a clue.

An Irish owner,an Irish manager,half a dozen Irish players and a support who think their Irish...where does he get the best export from Scotland fae.

ps Tommy Burns was 1,000 times the man and manager Lemon is or ever will be

The words 'inferiority' and 'complex' come to mind.

It's good to know that The Rangers come first in a lot of tims minds and not their own team.

So true,they are obsessed by us.

It must be embarrassing for them as they were supposed to bury us with all our financial problems etc and here we are looking good for 3 in a row.

That's the real reason for all this shit about the referees,they are an utter shambles and a nice healthy bank balance doesn't hide the fact they missed the chance to kick us while we were down.

They have managed to brainwash the fans into all these conspiracy theories when the truth is right there in front of them on the park.

yeah yeah we get it desmond your so rich a million is nothing to you.

Is your initials "AS" ?

I think I got your payment, but my PayPal is a business account I use for my work and there's a few transactions of £20 got paid in past few days. Cheers (tu)

This cunt is one of the major problems at the scumdome in recent times.

He's a bitter bastard, and if the leader is like this, then his minions will follow suit.

Especially if they're already brainless bastards like him.

Hope he has a fuckin great Christmas cos his New Year is gonny be shite come the 2nd of January.

A book called The Celtc Opus eh?

I've googled 'Opus' and come up with the following

1. an artistic composition, esp a musical work

2. (Music / Classical Music) (often capital) (usually followed by a number) a musical composition by a particular composer, generally catalogued in order of publication Beethoven's opus 61 is his violin concerto Abbreviation op

What the phuck has that got to do with Celtc?

Or is there another inference in the word 'Opus'?

http://www.odan.org/questionable_practices.htm

Corporal mortification indeed - watching that mob is the epitomy of 'corporal mortification'

Dermot Desmond talks pish and that :wanker: Brian Wilson Used to be the Head of

my old school at Ravenspark Academy knew there was a reason i never liked him :wanker:,

i think he promoted this book as well spouting his pish.

Opus books are pretty expensive, several english clubs have them as well,founded by a guy

called Karl Fowler,a former Goldman Sachs investment banker,says it all i suppose,anyway

they are going to do a Rangers one, some time in the future,christ need to take

a bank loan out to buy one :lol:

all the best kai :21: