***The Official Motherwell vs The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt they were celebrating as if they'd won the league. :rolleyes:

Despise them. They are gonna be in for a footballing masterclass next week. :D

Aye mate cha was running around with his top off and ran into the dugout to which Lenin and co were wanking in their pit

Davis and Weiss were fucking sensational today.

Best game of the season for both lads. :spraise:

Ricky Foster also had a solid game.

Am I the only one who is fast losing confidence in Fleck? Both Hutton and Ness already look better footballers. Playing him on the left doesn't help, but still.

Davis and Weiss were fucking sensational today.

Best game of the season for both lads. :spraise:

Ricky Foster also had a solid game.

Am I the only one who is fast losing confidence in Fleck? Both Hutton and Ness already look better footballers. Playing him on the left doesn't help, but still.

I agree mate, he has produced very little that has made me think he might stake a claim for a regular place in the team. Even today, he didn't seem desperate to get on the ball, whereas Ness just oozed class when he had it. I accept that playing out wide doesn't help him but his touch, technique and even pace all look rather suspect. Would much rather have seen Wylde come on today.

I agree mate, he has produced very little that has made me think he might stake a claim for a regular place in the team. Even today, he didn't seem desperate to get on the ball, whereas Ness just oozed class when he had it. I accept that playing out wide doesn't help him but his touch, technique and even pace all look rather suspect. Would much rather have seen Wylde come on today.

Likewise, we have a natural left-sided player in Wylde but play Fleck instead. It wasn't like we had Weiss on the right, we had Whittaker. It wouldn't of been that much of a gamble to bring on Wylde.

Did Motherwell only have one football there today?

It seemed like it, and where the fuck were the ball boys?

I think the spare was used after Sir Davie thumped one into some cunts back garden in the 1st half. There was a ballboy just infront of me, not sure about others.