"Dreading Old Firm"

ChrissyBoyyy

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/celtic-chat/94715-dreading-old-firm.html 11 pages of pure shitebags

"if we keep going the way we are it'll be anything from 2-0 to 5-0. "

"hopefully they forgot how to play fitba as well "

"Personally i hope the game is called off and played sometime in March. "

some of their quotes regadin sunday :sherlock:

Nothing more, nothing less - ITS ALL ABOUT US.

Couldnt give a flying fcuk what they think - Never have, never will.

For We Are Indeed...The People!

i just find it rather amusing that the scum are shiting it, and they know they have an awful team

i just find it rather amusing that the scum are shiting it, and they know they have an awful team

Its makes a change that they are admitting SOMETHING. No doubt the St Johnstone postponement will be another "Establishment Conspiracy" to keep The Rangers fresh for sunday.

Lets just go and do our job on sunday at Ibrox....and take the three points.

they really should be shiting it if we play like we did on sunday. if weiss plays off the front again we will run riot, that im sure. but like everyone says recent form does count for nothing on the day! i'll be nervy as ever on the day despite my confidence right now.

I believe form goes out the window on a game like this.

Often, we have went into the match as being underdogs only to come out the winners & by a decent margin too.

I know it's a cliché but anyone can win an old firm match, it is all down to hunger, passion & desire.

First to every ball, make 50/50's become our ball, chase every man and nothing is a lost cause.

I'd usually go with the 'party line' and say an ugly 1-0 is good enough. But frankly, I want us to absolutely hammer them. 5-0 will be fine. After their dreadful behaviour this year, time to put them firmly in their place.

I believe form goes out the window on a game like this.

Often, we have went into the match as being underdogs only to come out the winners & by a decent margin too.

I know it's a cliché but anyone can win an old firm match, it is all down to hunger, passion & desire.

First to every ball, make 50/50's become our ball, chase every man and nothing is a lost cause.

It would take such a monumental turnaround in fortunes for them to beat us though. Not only would we have to collapse, they'd have to play better than they've played in 3 months. It could happen, but our first XI is so much better than theirs that it's very hard to see

One of the last posts(#163) on that thread on the dreadfully racist and sectarian talkceltic site is now linking to this thread. :D

So not only are they almost unanimously "bricking it", they now know that we are laughing at them bricking it. :D

Some of them will even click it to see us mocking them. :D :D :D

They might be dreadful bigoted, sectarian, racist scum, with an average IQ that is easily surpassed by a small stone, but my God they provide some great material for laughing at them.

Shame they're not doing the paranoid stuff in this thread though. That had football fans across Europe lauging at them.

Nonetheless, their current pain is most amusing. Schadenfreude is such a sweet feeling.

GIRUY timmy!

Looks like sh*te bags or mind games, they will go into the game with us top of the league and with a new player or 2 in their team.

If they win tomorrow night they'll go into the game top. :sherlock: