"Dreading Old Firm"

ChrissyBoyyy

If they win tomorrow night they'll go into the game top. :sherlock:

They will win, i tell myself every game they play they will win, then when they do drop points, what a 'jee' it gives me! Its always better never to expect them to drop points mate, all their last minute winners this season are perfect examples why, they used to do it under MON too. :(

(tu)

They will win, i tell myself every game they play they will win, then when they do drop points, what a 'jee' it gives me! Its always better never to expect them to drop points mate, all their last minute winners this season are perfect examples why, they used to do it under MON too. :(

(tu)

Tell you what though.. If they don't win tomorrow they'll be shitting themselves on Sunday... A win for us would put us in a very strong position.

Tell you what though.. If they don't win tomorrow they'll be shitting themselves on Sunday... A win for us would put us in a very strong position.

Its a massive IF, but i agree, IF they dont win, they will be under the most amount of pressure i can remember any Celtic side being under and this Celtic team do not handle pressure that well.

They have lost all their most important games and i hope that continues on Sunday.

:)

(tu)

I believe form goes out the window on a game like this.

Often, we have went into the match as being underdogs only to come out the winners & by a decent margin too.

I know it's a cliché but anyone can win an old firm match, it is all down to hunger, passion & desire.

First to every ball, make 50/50's become our ball, chase every man and nothing is a lost cause.

Agreed, this is never, ever a match to take for granted. End of the day, I wouldn't be gutted at a draw, but I hope (as always) that we absolutely hammer them.

I don't really care how we beat them...How much we beat them by...I'll even take a penalty,an own goal or fucking Thompson the ref hitting the back of the net to get us the three points.

If Walter doesn't play that same starting line-up as we had against Motherwell (Naismith injury permitting) he is off his fucking rocker.

Just do it! :21::pipe:

I'm not getting too confident

we always end up flat on our face being too cocky

let the likes of hooper , ki and the gang run their mouth all the time and they will end up the same as to what happened to fat-heid Caldwell and ha ha samararse !