Can't remember wanting to hump them

minnbear

I never thought it was possible to want us to give the toerags a doin any more in one game versus another, but this time has me has me praying for it more than I can remember. Not just a beating but total humiliation.

I think it must be a combination of it being that wee ginger tinkers team and all their hordes greetin and paranoia which, for me anyway, seem to have reached new levels. They just cannot seem to accept that their team is pish and are playing 2nd fiddle to a skint Rangers, so it must be someone else's fault.

All this however, does not mean that I'm over confident because I know how jammy the bastards can be, and if they do pull off a win we will never hear the end of it. Even with the amount of players they've bought compared to us, they will still put this down as one of their greatest victories over us.

So come on Walter, get our players so fired up that by the end of 90 mins, no one can be left in any doubt that.... WE TRULY ARE THE PEOPLE :uk: :uk: :uk:

I thought the last game was as desperate I'd been for a win in a long, long time but since then with the absolute circus over in the East End I just want to see them crumble into dust.

Jesus...

I can't wait for this.

25-0.

Nothing less will suffice.

:chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer:

I don't care if we hump them or not, they can dominate the 90 minutes for all I care as long as we walk away with 3 points.

Beating them comfortably would be nice, it always is. It just isn't the most important thing the 3 points are.

:crabflute: as long as we come out on top. but would love to humiliate the bastards in front of all the bears that will have ibrox jumping. and watch the t*rriers scurry away as the 4th and 5th goal nestles in the back of the net. no excuses then. cmon the rangers get intae them. w.a.t.p

I predict that in the 95th minute of stoppage time (3mins added) we get the dodgiest looking free-kick seen ! we then swing the ball in were the veteran davie weir overhead kicks it into the top corner ! queue pandimonium from lemon and the brady bunch, ohhh I can dream :blush:

Id love us to hammer them 4 or 5 nil, but theres something so sweet about us getting a dodgy decision and winning 1 nil!

Dream outcome.

666fc have two disallowed goals. TV evidence clearly indicates both were valid later.

In the 7th minute of injury time (even though the board stated 4) and we get a seriously dodgy penalty. Miller misses the kick, but the Ref insists it's retaken and it's buried. TV evidence clearly indicates it was never a penalty in the first place and the first attempt had nothing wrong with it apart from the miss. TV footage also shows the Ref smilingly wildly and offering a thumbs up to the linesmen as he runs back to the centre circle.

Lennon evaporates in the fallout from Phil Magobblegiver's head exploding.

:drool:

Dream outcome.

666fc have two disallowed goals. TV evidence clearly indicates both were valid later.

In the 7th minute of injury time (even though the board stated 4) and we get a seriously dodgy penalty. Miller misses the kick, but the Ref insists it's retaken and it's buried. TV evidence clearly indicates it was never a penalty in the first place and the first attempt had nothing wrong with it apart from the miss. TV footage also shows the Ref smilingly wildly and offering a thumbs up to the linesmen as he runs back to the centre circle.

Then Walter barges into the Refs room at full time and threatens to report him to the SFA if he doesn't call it 2-0.....

Dream outcome.

That..Would..be...AMAZING

Especially with Lafferty scoring the retake :lol: