Walter Smith

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the CL Bursaspor failed to get a single point in 5 games. They get it against us.

Hibs had barely won a game in weeks and were shot of confidence. They come to Ibrox and win 3-0.

The Greek tranny had not scored a single SPL goals all season. Scores 2 against us.

It's things like that that annoy the fuck out of me!

Yet another shite team we made look fantastic.

I agree they are pish but I think our team needs to stop thinking this and earn the right to call anybody pish.

This whole writing teams off has played a part in our awful starts to matches this season.

In the CL Bursaspor failed to get a single point in 5 games. They get it against us.

Hibs had barely won a game in weeks and were shot of confidence. They come to Ibrox and win 3-0.

The Greek tranny had not scored a single SPL goals all season. Scores 2 against us.

It's things like that that annoy the fuck out of me!

Sums up Walter Smith (tu)

I suppose.

WE were the ones fucking about in possession today, trying daft wee passes and flicks. Is that complacency?

Celtic got the ball down and looked for the first direct pass they could. They feared us going into that game, the fact that they celebrated like they'd won the Champions League told you that, but we just didn't even trouble them for the last 80 minutes.

It was pathetic.

That's mint. Thatnk's mate lol. I can rely on you :D(tu)

Just the truth buddy,Walter may be a Rangers legend but he certainly has his flaws and negativity and stubbornness are two of them.

We should have fucking hammered them today you only had to see the way they celebrated to see the didn't expect that either,even my tim mates texted me before the game saying to go easy on them.

Fucking embarrassing.

Walter still cant do no wrong in some peoples eyes I see,immune from criticism,

He's far from immune Joe, but he's offered far too much over the last three years to be lambasted for a day like today....IMO.

He's far from immune Joe, but he's offered far too much over the last three years to be lambasted for a day like today....IMO.

He will always be a legend Jim nothing will ever change that but today showed we need change,we needed a change before they scored and still he left it .

I love the guy he's gave me some great memories but sometimes you watch a game and you are like 'fucking change it'

I have no doubt he sees that too but there's no way that team should have left here with a point never mind 3 mate.

No point playing Miller and Weiss if you aint going to support them,i think everyone in the stadium knew Laff should have been on earlier.