Would you take Boydie back as he has it in . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. We are a better footballing team without him.

Are we really though ?

Im not sayin i want him back but i see people post when it come up that we play much better without him , going by the performances this season apart from the 1st of game and twice against motherwell our performances have been really poor imo

Are we really though ?

Im not sayin i want him back but i see people post when it come up that we play much better without him , going by the performances this season apart from the 1st of game and twice against motherwell our performances have been really poor imo

i agree but boyd wouldnt have helped us any this season either he was a lazy cunt the only good thing about boyd was his goals in the spl

No where would we play him, between Miller and Nakita? I don't think so, and I watched Boyd play in the mickey mouse league with boro and he looked slower less interested and in worse shape than any time with us

Looks like beggars can be choosers, he was a goal scoring hero for us, personally i dont care bout sexy football and the lot just wanna see us win anyway possible, even if that means he plays the smaller games and gets benched in the bigger ones!

Sorry mate but that position has already been taken by Nikica Jelavic. (tu)

Hopefully, i have not jumped on the boat that Jela is the best thing since slice bread yet... he gets 20 this season then 30 next...then i get on that boat.

Naw, I don't want him back. We are a better footballing side without him and he choose to fuck off even when we offered him another contract, and he knew he made the decision half way through the season. Tough shit that he isn't cutting it down at Boro. He made his choice

bring him back on worse wages than what he was on before and then punt him ! some quick cash if you ask me :sherlock:

Who would pay money for someone who completely flopped in the second tier of English football? When Boyd returns to the SPL, that's him until retirement