Would you take Boydie back as he has it in . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'd rather he didn't come back.

He's one of the most frustrating players I've ever seen at Ibrox. If he'd been willing to try harder who knows how good he might have become?

But no, we shouldn't let him back into his comfort zone. He's made his bed and all that....

The fact Middlesbrough allowed him to sign just a 2 year deal makes me think he probably does have such a bizarre clause, though i'd imagine it also includes Celtic in it

And no i wouldn't want him back. 28 in the summer and has about 2 years maximum left in him before he's back at Kilmarnock

celtic did make an approach and thebooler was right in that, but no meet, Boydie said no thanks. No way he's going the scum. It appears the bheggars are intent on doing a mo johnston on us again. :sherlock:

Imagine a partnership of Boyd and Hooper. It would flop even more than Boyd and McDonald.

Take him back for free and flog him 6 months later for a few million, makes sense.

His 'big move' has been a disaster, he can't get a game for a team a the bottom of the English 2nd-tier!

Even assuming he could get back into our first team...who in their right mind would spend a 'few' million on him now, and expect him to perform anywhere but the SPL?!