Takeover

SK Rfc

As it always turns out to be shite. 99% of rumours on this website are utter balls, no-one is in the know

If some random who texts people is in the know, the press would be too.

After an individual announces an interest in ax business andv takes it forward, there is a 6 week period of due diligence in which all parties involved are legally bound not to speak about the deal.

It is roughly 5 weeks since interest from Whyte was confirmed, so if it is still on he and the club are not permitted to speak. In my optimistic view, no news is good news....... just now.

Yeah I know that (tu)

You would just think with the amount of nonsense that gets said on this site that people would learn to take it with a pinch of salt.

Besides I got a text from my mate telling my Craig White is on a playing right now to meet Alastair Johnstone and David Murrey.

He will buy everything Murrey owns and also make Alan MacGregor a new 6 year contract offer and give Walter £7.34m to spend on Allan Hutton, Allan Smith and Peter Lovenkrans.

Elis still in on the deal with White, graycm??

We were told a deal was done in pricipal which has not been denied by SDM or AJ. It was said the funds was in place also.

So if the deal falls through or has fell through which i doubt, has SDM moved the goal posts.A guy close to the gig told me the middle of january was when it would be concluded by time will tell.