Takeover

SK Rfc

"The takeover is off, Whyte was holding out for Murray to drop his demands for the whole club. Whyte wants the stadium, Murray Park, the old ticket office and the alion car parl but Murray is only willing to sell him the stadium and it's contents (players and assets etc) the tax issue is nothing to do with it as HMRC have taken it up with MIH and not the club. Until Murray agrees to sell the same clu he boughyt, no deal."

Just got that text there and unsure what to think about the truth in it. Thoughts?

"The takeover is off, Whyte was holding out for Murray to drop his demands for the whole club. Whyte wants the stadium, Murray Park, the old ticket office and the alion car parl but Murray is only willing to sell him the stadium and it's contents (players and assets etc) the tax issue is nothing to do with it as HMRC have taken it up with MIH and not the club. Until Murray agrees to sell the same clu he boughyt, no deal."

Just got that text there and unsure what to think about the truth in it. Thoughts?

? so rangers training complex dont come with rangers, do the players come with the deal too, why do you have this and no press as they would be on this like lennon to a bosman

and what is the credability of the texter

Nothing against you or your mate but I'm sick fed up of rumours, a guy can text whats going on with our club but no-one from our Club can come out and tell us? It pisses me right off

Nothing against you or your mate but I'm sick fed up of rumours, a guy can text whats going on with our club but no-one from our Club can come out and tell us? It pisses me right off

Im pissed off too mate. Read too much shit. The takeovers complete, will be complete by friday etc.

You do know your going to get pounded now for spreading the word.

The messenger will always get shot on this website.

Thanks for the info though (tu)

As it always turns out to be shite. 99% of rumours on this website are utter balls, no-one is in the know

the texter is? i dont want a name but if he is just a pal, say, if he is a man fae the pub say so, if he actually is involved with things that may suggest he does know say so, at least this way we kind of have an idea, beyond a joke all these things getting said when in general they could easily be gash and people have a right to question things like this when in honesty we all feel strongly about it

As it always turns out to be shite. 99% of rumours on this website are utter balls, no-one is in the know

Yeah I know that (tu)

You would just think with the amount of nonsense that gets said on this site that people would learn to take it with a pinch of salt.

Besides I got a text from my mate telling my Craig White is on a playing right now to meet Alastair Johnstone and David Murrey.

He will buy everything Murrey owns and also make Alan MacGregor a new 6 year contract offer and give Walter £7.34m to spend on Allan Hutton, Allan Smith and Peter Lovenkrans.

most of the things i get told of by my friends is off that football rumour shite, which is less believeable than wikipedia, its a total joke the things people believe, got told the other day we're getting becks on loan, realy ? we can affored him for a few month but cant affored a new contract for miller ? get a grip man

If the man's text is gospel ? there is no way in this world would that kind of info be published ,regarding SDM stance on thing's because he knows when /how and who to leak a story or two to , there is no way anything to put him in an even darker light with our supporters would be printed / reported on ( unless in SDM opinion " It's for the benefit of the Club" )

We wait and see , We Welcome The Chase :21::21::21::21::21:

the texter is? i dont want a name but if he is just a pal, say, if he is a man fae the pub say so, if he actually is involved with things that may suggest he does know say so, at least this way we kind of have an idea, beyond a joke all these things getting said when in general they could easily be gash and people have a right to question things like this when in honesty we all feel strongly about it

care to share any of the above points?

care to share any of the above points?

sorry mate was readin about the cunt that wrote the ira shit on the seat there. its not a mate from the pub no lol. cant say its gospel though thats why i said it was a text m8. posted it really to see if anyone else had heard anything

sorry mate was readin about the cunt that wrote the ira shit on the seat there. its not a mate from the pub no lol. cant say its gospel though thats why i said it was a text m8. posted it really to see if anyone else had heard anything

ok that cleared that up for me, i feel more informed, cheers (tu)

I believe this.

There's a stumbling block with every takeover bid.

And it's nothing to do with the Rangers - it's to do with Murrays other ventures.

The Rangers are a very good prospect for anyone with half a brain, yet we can't find a buyer.

How many others have been interested and maybe just walked away when they heard all the strings being attached, without even going to the stock exchange?

Release our club Murray, and take down all these barriers you keep putting up.