Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

I do not really want to talk about Miller if he leaves us, but as he is still our player, for now, I will say this: if it is about money, fine, but I think he is making one big mistake on the football front by leaving us. I credit Ally with getting his career back on track and he should sign that contract. If Ally gets the job in the summer Miller would be pivotal to giving Ally a few trusted wise heads on the park and so on. Is money what it is all about?- he will hardly be skint if he stays.

KENNY MILLER flew into Turkey last night as his mega-bucks move to Bursaspor took a massive leap forward.

And the departing Rangers hitman vowed: "I'm here to sign."

The Ibrox club have yet to agree a fee to sell the Scotland star, with high level talks continuing last night.

But Gers are resigned to the fact Miller is GONE - with the staggering £50,000- a-week deal set to be rubber-stamped today.

Miller told SunSport: "I have travelled to Turkey to talk to the people at Bursaspor.

"Nothing has been finalised yet as I understand they have not yet agreed a fee with Rangers.

"But the fact I have come here shows we're close.

"I played against Bursaspor in the Champions League and got a good feeling about the club.

"We'll see what develops in the next 24 hours but this could be a huge move for me. All being well I'm here to sign."

Miller, 22 goals for Gers this season, and agent Dave Baldwin were met by Bursaspor officials when they landed in Istanbul at 10.30pm last night.

They will be taken to Bursa first thing this morning by HELICOPTER.

Miller will visit the club's stadium where boss Ertugrul Saglam is likely to meet him, by when Miller's camp hope the clubs will have reached an agreement on the fee.

And if they are given the all-clear he will undergo a medical before signing a two-and-a-half-year contract.

Only a last-minute hitch will see the deal collapse with Miller packing enough clothes for a fortnight.

He plans to stay in Turkey until the Scotland get-together at the beginning of February before returning to Turkey with his family.

Gers have long since known Miller was set to leave.

But Ibrox chief executive Martin Bain is holding out for the biggest fee he can get for the striker.

Bursaspor hold all the aces, though. Miller is out of contract in the summer and he could sign a pre-contract agreement which would see Gers get nothing.

Walter Smith is already planning for life without his top scorer.

With Nikica Jelavic returning from injury the Light Blues boss believes there are goals in his team.

And he plans to use the money from the sale of Miller to bring in a younger hitman for now and the future.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...#ixzz1BWrvs6az

I do not really want to talk about Miller if he leaves us, but as he is still our player, for now, I will say this: if it is about money, fine, but I think he is making one big mistake on the football front by leaving us. I credit Ally with getting his career back on track and he should sign that contract. If Ally gets the job in the summer Miller would be pivotal to giving Ally a few trusted wise heads on the park and so on. Is money what it is all about?- he will hardly be skint if he stays.

i still believe that if we had offered him a 2/3 year deal that he was looking for he would have signed , but we only offered 1 year .

its gonna be partly about the money , if a team offers yo 50k a week you need to look at it seriously but they have also offered a 2 and a half year deal

that video GH posted, fucking annoys me.

"Keeeeny Meeeeleeeer, we know Ranger rivals' celtic, wear green, how does that make you feel that Bursa wear green ?"

get a grip, fucking wankers.

I hate Bursa !!

I would love it if Kenny said fuck off, am going back to Rangers to sign a new deal :lol:

I would rather he went to Brum than Bursa.

they're not even a big team FFS.

shite club, shite team, loads of money - exactly what's wrong with Football these days.

i still believe that if we had offered him a 2/3 year deal that he was looking for he would have signed , but we only offered 1 year .

its gonna be partly about the money , if a team offers yo 50k a week you need to look at it seriously but they have also offered a 2 and a half year deal

That goes with what I thought , that the length of the deal was significant. I want him to stay, not till the summer, but longer. when it works, and with him here it works, do not fix it

He's not a Rangers fan so he has no allegiance to us, he's done well for us and now he's getting a ridiculous paycheck in his last few seasons.

Good on him.

edit: Just saw the Daily Mail article, they claim Rangers are holding back on the deal, wanting more money ?

Somehow I can't see Bursa fans being as crazy as Fernebache BJK and Galatasary. If Miller played for one of those and never performed he would wish he stayed with us scoring against the tims every time we play them.

Video of him arriving at the airport in Turkey, would think they are signing Ronaldo :lol:

He seemed remarkably at ease having that green and white shite hung around his neck.

And what a fanny he's going to look like if this now falls through with him claiming his goal is to "help win the league again"

:lol:

One of the funny things here though, Bursaspor fans think they're signing a global superstar in the Torres/Messi/Ronaldo type. :lol:

green & white wankers.

Yep, that's why they are singing Kenny Miller's name. Turkish fans welcome the majority of new players like, especially when coming from a different country.

Hurry up and get this deal done, so we can get a replacement.

Well lets see 2.5 years at 2.6m = 6.5m quid

Rangers offer 1year at say 20k /wk = 1.04m quid

What would you do? C'ya, bye bye!

Not even 20k from what I heard.

Perfectly understandable, and people who want players to stay loyal to the club need to wake up.

He's free to speak to anyone. In the last 6 months he can discuss terms for a pre contract agreement but we're still discussing a fee with Bursaspor to push the deal through this window. Smith said last night that a deal wasn't far off.

I know how the system works. What I mean is Rangers have no obligation to let him fly out there whenever he likes and I would have thought he would only have been allowed to fly should a fee have been previously agreed (tu)