Miller to Fiorentina / Commons in Pre-Contract talk

5cotland

If we had money to sign anyone i would pull out all the stops to get Eremenko, what if he did use us as a stepping stone to the EPL, it would mean he would be giving 100% every game, Steve Davis badly needs someone to share the playmaker role in midfield and Eremenko would fit that bill perfectly.

Lee McCulloch?

Maurice Edu?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Killie playmaker Alexei Eremenko has been outstanding since arriving on loan from Ukrainian club Metalist Kharkiv in the summer.

He has attracted interest from clubs all over Europe and may well leave in a £1million deal during the transfer window.

So Smith has warned his side to watch out for the 27-year-old Finn in the fourth-round clash at Ibrox.

The Rangers manager said: “Eremenko is probably as good a footballer as we’ve brought into the country for a number of years in terms of technique"

Also interesting..

From what ive seen of this guy and from the game at rugby park earlier this season, hes different gravy

According to italian sources miller has agreed term with fiorentina and an announcement will be made tomorrow. The fee is reportadly around £1m

Kenny had talks last night.

Id be svery surprised if he plays tonight :ph34r:

Disagree.

There's a massive difference between punting aimless long balls and pinging thirty yard cross field passes like it's no mans business.

From what I've seen of them Ness looks like a far more accomplished footballer than Hutton.

ness is twice the player hutton is. even hutton would tell you that.

i would be surprised if hutton makes it at rangers.

Btw Derby are trying to cash in on Commons and are looking for around 700k according to the Daily Mirror!

Would you pay that for him, to have him now?

this is the sort of thing i am talking about with the bank. if they released just a little cash we could have two young scotland internationals for less than 2 million.

Agree.

Hutton reminds me of McCulloch: a big unit who can add a physical dimension to the midfield and keep things simple without ever excelling.

yeah hes as slow as a week in barlinie as well.

those two grew up together and ness was always a good bit better.

if ness had been fit all season then hutton would never have been seen.