Dzeko press conference

If Man City had come in or him three years ago he probably wouldn't have considered going there :rolleyes:

Just another mercenary in a footballing world that is dominated by them.

Exactly.

When the reporter asked him, 'What was it that made you chose City?' If he is being truthful then the correct answer would have been, 'My £100,000 a week wages.'

Money is ruining football.

Guest SandyWATP

Exactly.

When the reporter asked him, 'What was it that made you chose City?' If he is being truthful then the correct answer would have been, 'My £100,000 a week wages.'

Or the fact Man City are pushing for the title, and will be major contenders for years to come?

Dzeko strikes me as someone who's more interested in being someone who's going to be at the forefront of a new generation for Man City, just purely from what I've read about him before.

No matter where the guy went, he was always going to earn mega-bucks, anyway.

Exactly.

You can double that Amac.

Is he really on £200,000 a week?

I don't think he'll be far off it tbh.

I'd heard that Tevez was on £225kpw, and was the top earner, closely followed by Yaya Toure.

I'd be surprised if he was on less than half that, coming in for £30m.

I don't think he'll be far off it tbh.

I'd heard that Tevez was on £225kpw, and was the top earner, closely followed by Yaya Toure.

I'd be surprised if he was on less than half that, coming in for £30m.

Crazy <cr> Some of the wages players are on now are. You can have a pish/average player earning £50,000 a week.

There was a thing on SSN earlier about the wages players got in the 60's. Bob Wilson earned £20 a week at Arsenal, Jimmy Armfield earned £40 a week at Blackpool and when he found out he ran home to his wife to tell her they were rich as well as buying a Morris Minor, Alan Mullery earned £36 a week at Fulham and with that money he sent his 2 kids to 2 private schools as well as paying off the mortgage.

Incredible isn't it? Greegsy's driving about in a Bentley, and living in Park on a tenth of their wages.

I remember Keane holding out for £50kpw at Utd, then Utd sending out their season-book renewals, and blaming the increase on his wage rise!..It was actually written on the covering letter! :lol:

A bit hypocritical coming from a self confessed AC Milan fan... from Bosnia.

I sincerely doubt he knows anything about Manchester that he hasn't had whispered in his ear by some japester.

Presumably Noel Gallagher.

Anyway, it's factually incorrect. Most Mancs are United fans.