***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a hassle at HMV. Traded in my old PS3 for £80 and went for the PS Vita offer (console, fifa and 4gb memory card) for £260. They didn't have the memory card so they put £15 on a gift card instead of taking £15 off the price. I then managed to get another £10 off as an offer which expired last friday was still posted about that if you traded in a console against the Vita you get an extra tenner off and finally used a £10 voucher i had lying about. They then wouldn't accept my PSP Base Model as they don't sell them. Finally got PS Vita w/ Fifa for £160. Then went to Game and got £24 for my PSP & Memory Stick which i decided to put against Uncharted so got that for £20. Didn't have any good pre-owned offers so went for Uncharted. However i need a memory card to play the games so basically i can't play my Vita until my memory stick from Play.com arrives.

HMV have a 50% off sale on pre-owned games picked up LA Noir and Fallout 3 for a tenner.

Were they both a fiver each then? Wouldn't mind getting LA Noir for a fiver. Was there anything else worth getting? Have some games I want rid of so might trade in for store value if the sales any good!

I know this won't help a lot of you but if you are in the Dundee area, Blockbuster, Perth Road is closing down. They are selling ex-rentals and pre-owned games dirt cheap. Everything 50% off marked price and the marked prices are low anyway. Same with DVD's and Blu Ray's.

Were they both a fiver each then? Wouldn't mind getting LA Noir for a fiver. Was there anything else worth getting? Have some games I want rid of so might trade in for store value if the sales any good!

It was 7 pound and Fallout was 3 but as the guy above said its not on now and tbh I wouldn't bother its awful.

Don't know about trade in prices either can get an app if you have a smart phone and that will tell you though.

It was 7 pound and Fallout was 3 but as the guy above said its not on now and tbh I wouldn't bother its awful.

Don't know about trade in prices either can get an app if you have a smart phone and that will tell you though.

Yeah I've got the app and for most games a good amount of value is added on if you get store credit. I'll go in this week at some point and see if there's anything worth getting, but since nearly everything is over priced I'll probably just get cash :lol:

I know this won't help a lot of you but if you are in the Dundee area, Blockbuster, Perth Road is closing down. They are selling ex-rentals and pre-owned games dirt cheap. Everything 50% off marked price and the marked prices are low anyway. Same with DVD's and Blu Ray's.

There's still a Blockbuster open near me. No idea why any of their stores remain open, with services advancing like Lovefilm and Netflix there is no need for in store rentals, especially at the price they charge. Used to enjoy going to Blockbuster when I was younger but sadly they have now fallen behind.

There's still a Blockbuster open near me. No idea why any of their stores remain open, with services advancing like Lovefilm and Netflix there is no need for in store rentals, especially at the price they charge. Used to enjoy going to Blockbuster when I was younger but sadly they have now fallen behind.

Writings been on the wall for a while for Blockbuster. You can tell by all the deals they offer. Two weeks free rentals for new members and the like. Think most will be closed within a two year period.

Yeah I've got the app and for most games a good amount of value is added on if you get store credit. I'll go in this week at some point and see if there's anything worth getting, but since nearly everything is over priced I'll probably just get cash :lol:

You don't get a great deal of money from any of the companies when you trade in games I will grant you if you take store credit then its slightly higher but still really low though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived