***Official Gaming Deals & Bargains***

laudrupno1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good deal that mate.

Its gone, guy from work has taken it. I only paid £28 to be fair and can't be bothered going through the amazon returns process (after game wouldnt do the xbox one trade in for a tenner). Plus I have no ink to print of the delivery label to do it through amazon or return it through amazon so just flogging it. Will trade in/sell GTA and just buy BF4 for the One full price :anguish:

Its gone, guy from work has taken it. I only paid £28 to be fair and can't be bothered going through the amazon returns process (after game wouldnt do the xbox one trade in for a tenner). Plus I have no ink to print of the delivery label to do it through amazon or return it through amazon so just flogging it. Will trade in/sell GTA and just buy BF4 for the One full price :anguish:

Good business for him you made a loss that needs.sorted :lol:

Seems to be way to much effort the other way so id have sold.it to someone else as well to be fair.

Good business for him you made a loss that needs.sorted :lol:

Seems to be way to much effort the other way so id have sold.it to someone else as well to be fair.

The whole plan was buying it cheap for £28 and trading it for an extra tenner in game for the One version paying only £38 quid which would be good for Xbox One version. Unfortunately game were dicks and I dont have any ink to print delivery label and I dont wanna buy any just now would make my game cost even more in the long run :lol: No happy to lose a couple quid but better than forking out for ink :lol:

The whole plan was buying it cheap for £28 and trading it for an extra tenner in game for the One version paying only £38 quid which would be good for Xbox One version. Unfortunately game were dicks and I dont have any ink to print delivery label and I dont wanna buy any just now would make my game cost even more in the long run :lol: No happy to lose a couple quid but better than forking out for ink :lol:

Misrable bastard :lol:

It sucks you didnt get the Xbox One version cheaper but you didnt loose much so alls well that ends well i guess.

Misrable bastard :lol:

It sucks you didnt get the Xbox One version cheaper but you didnt loose much so alls well that ends well i guess.

Just noticed I have £10 worth of points in ShopTo so ordering it from there, will pay £38... :lol:

If anyone fancies Assassins Creed 4 for the XO/PS4 for £32 head to GAME.

They currently have the 360/PS3 version for £22.. however in the box is a code that lets you digitally upgrade to the XO/PS4 version for £9.99.

Wish a knew this, I just traded in battlefield and paid the rest to get it :(

Archived