Boxing and MMA

27 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Fury to spark KSI out and put an end to this whole YouTube boxing shite.

Also Dannis to beat Logan, a real fighter should be beating the faker whose only fights have been KSI, and they were losses.

I reckon Fury will beat KSI quite easily. However from what I’ve seen I’d be amazed if Danis beat Paul. (Hope he does though)

38 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Also Dannis to beat Logan, a real fighter should be beating the faker whose only fights have been KSI, and they were losses.

YouTube boxing is making more money than normal boxing. It's going nowhere.

44 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

A reckon fury beats ksi but Logan looks massive and a think he does Dannis. It's also personal as fuck for Logan so if he doesn't there's something wrong 

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

YouTube boxing is making more money than normal boxing. It's going nowhere.

Because they are super exhibition fights, with young audiences. If anything it killed regular boxing.

Someone needs to take boxing by the scruff and get it into a sort of UFC format. All the best boxers under one banner, fighting regularly for belts.

Dannis And Logan fucking hate each other should be a good laugh.

My Money would be on a Fury and Paul winning but do not think for a moment Fury will turn KSI over easily. Would like to see an upset on the cards on that fight.

Dannis isn't all there either which makes it even funnier :lol: his interviews etc he doesn't have a clue what is going to come out next but when he is on twitter he knows exactly what he is doing haha.

Logans fiance taking Dannis to court etc over all this also stinks :lol: Supposed to be selling a fight and she's trying to get her money out of him for him telling the truth she is a fucking bike :lol:

And Big John Fury gets on my fucking nerves also so would be funny to see his face if Tommy lost.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Because they are super exhibition fights, with young audiences. If anything it killed regular boxing.

Someone needs to take boxing by the scruff and get it into a sort of UFC format. All the best boxers under one banner, fighting regularly for belts.

Any Pro Boxer who is a champion also taking exhibition matches and  not giving out title defences need fucking binned also.

1 hour ago, BookWorm said:

I think Tommy will have too much power for KSI and will dominate from the start and then stop him with ko.

Tommy's a shit boxer though mate and living off his big brothers name and his Love Island fame.

He is thick as fucking mince that Tommy Fury, At least KSI spent years building a channel and turned himself into a multi millionaire before making Prime and even more with Prime.

KSI might be shit at these press conferences but I think he stands a good chance against Tommy. Jake Paul nearly beat him and Jake Paul's fighting absolute fucking gimps that have never boxed in a proper boxing match. 

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

You’re off your head if you think Fury knocking KSI out changes anything. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re off your head if you think Fury knocking KSI out changes anything. 

Where does it go from there? It'll make money sure, but in terms of who's next, who's the next big fight etc, I don't think it hits a bigger height than its at right now.

8 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Tommy's a shit boxer though mate and living off his big brothers name and his Love Island fame.

He is thick as fucking mince that Tommy Fury, At least KSI spent years building a channel and turned himself into a multi millionaire before making Prime and even more with Prime.

KSI might be shit at these press conferences but I think he stands a good chance against Tommy. Jake Paul nearly beat him and Jake Paul's fighting absolute fucking gimps that have never boxed in a proper boxing match. 

He's 'shit' in terms of elite level boxers, he's still levels and levels above KSI.

KSI is also equally think and quite honestly could have been cancelled repeatedly for some of the shite he has pulled over the years.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Where does it go from there? It'll make money sure, but in terms of who's next, who's the next big fight etc, I don't think it hits a bigger height than its at right now.

KSI Jake is what it's all building to and hasn't happened yet. KSI losing doesn't change that.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Who’s the next big fight? KSI fighting Jake Paul’s bigger than this and Fury Paul

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

KSI Jake is what it's all building to and hasn't happened yet. KSI losing doesn't change that.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Who’s the next big fight? KSI fighting Jake Paul’s bigger than this and Fury Paul

Forgot they two still wanted each other tbh. 

KSI did say some shite like if he wins it means he beats Jake Paul. 

After that though, that's kind of the ceiling?

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Forgot they two still wanted each other tbh. 

KSI did say some shite like if he wins it means he beats Jake Paul. 

After that though, that's kind of the ceiling?

That's the ceiling just now, doesn't mean it's going to stop. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Logan 'fell out' with either one in the build up and had a fight with them after, also there is people from boxing/MMA wanting to get involved in it for the money.It's going nowhere unfortunately.

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

That's the ceiling just now, doesn't mean it's going to stop. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Logan 'fell out' with either one in the build up and had a fight with them after, also there is people from boxing/MMA wanting to get involved in it for the money.It's going nowhere unfortunately.

Do you reckon more boxers in future sign with Misfits (or other creator companies) and establish their careers that way?

Ultimately, the more exposure combat sports gets, the better.

I feel regular boxing has sort of lost its place in all of this.

18 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Yeah Tommy isn't a highly skilled boxer and yes he is thick as shit but I was only referring to this fight in which I think he will have too much for KSI. Tommy has chosen to go down this 'celebrity', route rather than the traditional fighter route but what few boxing skills he has learned along the way will still be too much for this YouTube guy imo.

10 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Got a feeling Logan will fight Jake at some point. There’s genuinely nothing these cunts won’t do for publicity and money.

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Got a feeling Logan will fight Jake at some point. There’s genuinely nothing these cunts won’t do for publicity and money.

Can imagine the ppv figures going through the roof if that fight happens, especially in the US, they would absolutely lap that up.

41 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Answered your own question mate. As long as It's making money it'll be about.

5 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Never mind where does the youtube boxing go if KSI loses, what does Tommy Fury do next regardless. Even if he wins, what's he going to go back to. Being underwhelming against novices and journeymen ?

He’s best having a couple more of these fights, making a few more million then just sticking to his social media stuff. He’s not even British Championship level, in fact he’d be lucky to compete for an English title.

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

He’s best having a couple more of these fights, making a few more million then just sticking to his social media stuff. He’s not even British Championship level, in fact he’d be lucky to compete for an English title.

Fully agree, some of his fights pre the YouTube fight's were absolutely horrendous.