Boxing and MMA

Wanting Whitlock to win, just for the fact he's looking to secure future sponsorship to compete in the PDC.

I want him to win, even more now (tu)

If if he seems to have more sponsorship on his shirt than the metro :scot:

Wanting Whitlock to win, just for the fact he's looking to secure future sponsorship to compete in the PDC.

It was touch in go if he was going to make this tournament, he needed £10,000 for the year and by luck he managed to get a sponsor to pay him in.

Now he's looking for a more permanent sponsor for a couple of years, on this form he will have companies all fighting over him now (tu)

It was touch in go if he was going to make this tournament, he needed £10,000 for the year and by luck he managed to get a sponsor to pay him in.

Now he's looking for a more permanent sponsor for a couple of years, on this form he will have companies all fighting over him now (tu)

I think at the start of the match they said that he had a permanent sponsor, but I might have heard it wrong (tu)