Boxing and MMA

Taylor is a fat paedo bastard cant stand him

I have a dart board that taylor gave my brother at the PL.

At the last few darts tournements I have heard people shout Taylor is a sex pest and peado and stuff like that

Taylor is on the sex offenders list for tryin to take advantage of two young girls after match in Boness thats why he lost his mbe or obe what ever it was he was gonna get and thats why hel never win sports personality of the year

At the last few darts tournements I have heard people shout Taylor is a sex pest and peado and stuff like that

Taylor is on the sex offenders list for tryin to take advantage of two young girls after match in Boness thats why he lost his mbe or obe what ever it was he was gonna get and thats why hel never win sports personality of the year

He was found Not guilty was he not.

I hope he in not on the list and the girls in qestionwere 23 and 25.

*Sighs*

You don't get off with a fine if you done much worth punishing.

Seems rather convenient that this all happened after they agreed to go back to his.

Seemed like a misunderstanding to me :rolleyes:

Watching the BDO the now, just shows straight the drop in quality with the amount of 1'd and 5's and 65's at the opening of a set!

The BDO is pretty poor.

Can you imagine the top-10 players from each brand of darts playing each other?

I'd be surprised if they mustered a set between them.

Watching the BDO the now, just shows straight the drop in quality with the amount of 1'd and 5's and 65's at the opening of a set!

The BDO is pretty poor.

Can you imagine the top-10 players from each brand of darts playing each other?

I'd be surprised if they mustered a set between them.

Agreed, the commentators covering up for the players justifying them missing doubles by saying they're nervous has also getting on my tits.

And Colin Murray is a tit.

Is the council tele darts pish? Something in the news not that long ago about them joining up but one party wasn't interested.

Aye, the better Sky Darts offered to but the council stuff were being an arse about it.