Boxing and MMA

The last two days are a prime example of what i was saying early on this the thread.

Players freeze against him... Until somebody actually stands up to him and actually tries to balance it out with trying to piss Taylor off by gamesmanship!

Then we are always going to see this easy passage for Taylor to clean up at every event (td)

The last two days are a prime example of what i was saying early on this the thread.

Players freeze against him... Until somebody actually stands up to him and actually tries to balance it out with trying to piss Taylor off by gamesmanship!

Then we are always going to see this easy passage for Taylor to clean up at every event (td)

Whitlock will put up a good fight in the final

Whitlock will put up a good fight in the final

He'll freeze as well, like they all do.

Lewis with a 100+ hardly froze against him and Taylor still wiped the floor with him.

Its not purely a case of players bottling it against him, he is by far and away the best player.

Lewis with a 100+ hardly froze against him and Taylor still wiped the floor with him.

Its not purely a case of players bottling it against him, he is by far and away the best player.

1st set Lewis froze when it counted, after that Lewis never recovered and Taylor just gained confidence.

If Lewis had won that 1st set, Taylor confidence would have went down and Lewis would have made more of a game of it.

Not Taylor's fault, DB.

I'm not saying it is his fault, i'm just annoyed that every player that goes up against him doesn't perform or atleast try to knock him off his game by other methods.

Now if i was up against Taylor i wouldn't be so nice about it, especially when they are £200,000 up for grabs.

Not Taylor's fault, DB.

I'm not saying it is his fault, i'm just annoyed that every player that goes up against him doesn't perform or atleast try to knock him off his game by other methods.

Now if i was up against Taylor i wouldn't be so nice about it, especially when they are £200,000 up for grabs.

exactly DB ad be like manley when he wound up lewis so much he stormed off stage ad be givin Gaylor so much abuse on stage he'd start cryin and ad hit double tops to win 7-0 and win the world championship

Not Taylor's fault, DB.

exactly DB ad be like manley when he wound up lewis so much he stormed off stage ad be givin Gaylor so much abuse on stage he'd start cryin and ad hit double tops to win 7-0 and win the world championship

Yeah but Manley's just a wanker can't stand him

Not Taylor's fault, DB.

All the players must hate him, they should be giving him dogs abuse.

It's amazing how you can go from the game before that was full of drama and nail biting moments, to that pish. Who really expected anything different?

I think Whitlock will actually take a set or two off him but that's it. Taylors only lost four times in this tournament ffs. Three finals and a quarters.

Gaylor wins 6-0 BORING a really hope whitlock beats him tomorrow

"BORING" <cr> your watchin the best darts player ever,its hardly boring

a never watch that fat bastard play Unless hes playin someone a like hes fuckin scum its no wonder Gaylors in the final hes prob had his easiest run to the final ever

Gaylor wins 6-0 BORING a really hope whitlock beats him tomorrow

"BORING" <cr> your watchin the best darts player ever,its hardly boring

Watching someone whitewash another player and that other player barely winning a leg, never mind a set is BORING.