Boxing and MMA

Never seen this post. Not a bad shout. Malignaggi fight with Brook is all wrong style wise. I like Brook vs Broner

Great minds think a like. I think it would be a cracking fight. Brook really needs to step up in class if he ever wants to be the the 'special one'.

That's what they were calling a big name?

Think it's the right sort of fight for Brook right now but selling Senchenko as a big name is a bit of a cheek.

Senchenko is a biggish name. Not huge but a step up in level from the likes of Carson Jones

Was just checking brooks Wikipedia and he's down to fight Julio Diaz in Sheffield on September

Nothing confirmed from Eddie hearn or matchroom yet

I follow him on twitter and nothing on there

But if he does face him and wins convincingly then that sends out a huge statement to Amir Khan

Khan down to face Devon Alexander on wiki too

Seen on the SS boxing app that there was a bit of controversy in the Chisora fight.

Chisora dropped Scott. Scott got up at the referee's count of 9; referee waved it off. Referee fucked it.

Chisora dropped Scott. Scott got up at the referee's count of 9; referee waved it off. Referee fucked it.

I've yet to see it mate was Scott clearly up for the count of 9? Wouldn't surprise me if there's a rematch & the referee gets a suspension from boxing (if he was clearly up at the count of 9 that is).

Dilemma for me. I like Froch and Groves. Is Groves ready? I will go with Froch on this one

Talk of Brook vs Khan being announced on Thursday

Khan would win this easy IMO 6/7 round KO. Honestly I don't rate both boxers . However if asked to pick one this what I would think tbh