Boxing and MMA

Not a bad fight but it says a lot about Brook's career that this will be his toughest opponent so far.

I don't think Senchenko is really that good tbh. He beat a Hatton who would he would never have gone 4 rounds with pre 2008.

A decent challenge but not great the more I think about it. A clash of styles too

Moving to a new house in Rutherglen in September, anyone know of any boxing gyms nearby?

On seperate note, loved Froch's statement on SSN last week when referred to Billy Davies as 'king billy' :D

Morrisons gym is 5 mins away

Really fancy barker to ko geale imo. Clev I rate highly also but it seems he has a real difficult night ahead. Good luck to the both of them :ukflag: !

I like Geale by decision over Barker.

As for Cleverly, a lot depends on how well he takes Kovalev's punches. If he can take them then he wins a decision.

Heard that Barker was going into the Geale fight carrying an injury? Hope not. Would love to see him do it, he deserves it.

Think the Cleverly fight depends how good Kovalev really is. Always thought Cleverly was the real deal until the Bellew and Karpency fights where he was shown to have no real power. If Kovalev is the KO artist that HBO are hoping he is then reckon it could be curtains for Clev. Can see him getting cocky as usual and paying the price.

Moving to a new house in Rutherglen in September, anyone know of any boxing gyms nearby?

On seperate note, loved Froch's statement on SSN last week when referred to Billy Davies as 'king billy' :D

big froch fan , cant wait for the fight, then hopefully another final rematch with Kessler or ward