Boxing and MMA

Haye saying contracts have broken down as fury won't accept 50/50 deal

Says he wants an 80/20

What a joke , the clown is scared

I just watched kovalev in action, wow!

This guy is a machine and fair play to cleverly for taking this guy on

I really dislike Haye and Fury for different reasons.

However I find the match up interesting.

Haye is p4p the better boxer, no doubt, but if Fury boxes on the back foot and keep discipline, that 6'9'' 250lb frame is a formidable adversary!

If Fury doesn't try to be a dick and engage, I pick him to upset the odds and KO Haye later in the fight. Fury is awkward, and if he fights a disciplined game play I see him beating Haye.

Not for me, i dont think fury makes it past 4 rounds with haye.

Everyone keeps saying fury will win the fight behind the jab, however i think haye will get inside with ease and then take fury out! IMO Fury is an absolute bum who is living on borrowed time!

Haye saying contracts have broken down as fury won't accept 50/50 deal

Says he wants an 80/20

What a joke , the clown is scared

I just watched kovalev in action, wow!

This guy is a machine and fair play to cleverly for taking this guy on

Tells you everything you need to know about furys confidence, he knows for a FACT haye would never accept those terms.

If anything it should be 80-20 in Hayes favour. Hes the main draw not that trampy gypo beady republican cunt

Exactly what i was saying to my mate today, haye brings far more to the table however this rhat is looking for 80% :ohmy: :ohmy:

As i said in last post, he knows that haye would never agree to that purse. Big loud mouth wank :wanker:

Don't ask you don't get I suppose, but he's never getting any better than a 50/50, and it would still (very easily) be the highest pay day of his career.

Fury needs this fight a lot more than Haye does, although it's a bit ironic Haye fans moaning about Fury trying to shit talk his way into a big fight.

As said I hope it does get made, as I'm intrigued by it. Fury when he isn't being a dick in the ring can box a bit, and if he came in with that mentality he has a chance. Does he have the discipline though to control the fight, without taking any real risks? Klitschko did it brilliantly against Haye and won even easier than the score cards suggested (IMO), but Fury is no Klitschko.

I'm not convinced Fury can box his way to a decision. He's far too open for overhand rights and he's been dropped twice by two light-hitters before; Haye will land his right hand, and when he does it's over IMO.

Im not really up to scratch on whats happening in boxing these days but i just read about fury wanting 80-20 split with haye and he has to the end of the month to decide . Is fury better than? Or is he demanding that because doesnt really want to fight him and knows haye wont take that ?

Im not really up to scratch on whats happening in boxing these days but i just read about fury wanting 80-20 split with haye and he has to the end of the month to decide . Is fury better than? Or is he demanding that because doesnt really want to fight him and knows haye wont take that ?

Haye- former undisputed cruiserweight world champion

Former WBA heavyweight champion

Fury- won British and commonwealth and oirish titles. You decide.

One man has proved himself and the other is a bead rattling gypo republican loving cunt

Haye- former undisputed cruiserweight world champion

Former WBA heavyweight champion

Fury- won British and commonwealth and oirish titles. You decide.

One man has proved himself and the other is a bead rattling gypo republican loving cunt

I have seen a few 'call outs' that Fury has done, this one is probably the weakest, saddest one. Take a look on this link

Hay

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2350851/Tyson-Fury-offers-David-Haye-winner-takes-deal.html

I am not sure it is about the money, I would actually worry slightly about Haye not because I believe Fury is a better boxer or more likely to win. Fury is more of a hit and go guy, little technique. However I slightly worry that he might do some dodgy tactics, i really would not like Haye to get injured.

I've been telling people about GGG for a while now

Hope people realise how good this guy is and how hard it is for him to get a super fight

He will be the most feared fighter of his generation, nobody wants a piece of this man

He is calling out everyone and runs from no fighter unlike some so called chancers

Boom , spark you the Fuck out

Hope Dibella is true to his word and said that if he wins against macklin, he fights Martinez

GGG is a classy fighter from start 2 finish! His defence is spot on and his knockout ratio speaks 4 itself. Martinez would give this guy a good fight and if he could get him in2 10-12 rounds u never know wat myt happen. I'm sure wer gona c a lot of this guy tho.