Boxing and MMA

He is actually a Brit posing as an American writer slagging off Brit fighters

People are that incensed by the shite he writes that it gives the site hits and makes them money from advertising etc

A joke of a site

I know more than most about gilfoid being a prick at times. What my point was he was ripping that gypo republican loving bead rattling fury a new one. So as long as he's doing that then it's ok :lol:

Anybody in the UK that supports Fury is a enemy of the our country IMO

Have a great day folks

I know more than most about gilfoid being a prick at times. What my point was he was ripping that gypo republican loving bead rattling fury a new one. So as long as he's doing that then it's ok :lol:

Anybody in the UK that supports Fury is a enemy of the our country IMO

Have a great day folks

Cool mate

You going to the fight if its made?

Ill be in Orlando mate. Hopefully it's shown on HBO or one of the US stations. More likely will be

Wish it was me

I'm desperate to see this fight but I've bought the wife tickets to see some Peter Pan show that night

Gutted

Wish it was me

I'm desperate to see this fight but I've bought the wife tickets to see some Peter Pan show that night

Gutted

Haha. Tell you what. Get a mate to buy two tickets and tell the Mrs he has bought you a ticket and then drop the wee sad faces like " och ill need to tell him naw" she will say just go and ill take someone else. Worked for me before :D

Haha. Tell you what. Get a mate to buy two tickets and tell the Mrs he has bought you a ticket and then drop the wee sad faces like " och ill need to tell him naw" she will say just go and ill take someone else. Worked for me before :D

Ha

Not a bad idea that mate, might need to try it

Fury getting dropped by a cruiserweight in Cunningham and an unkown in Neven Pajkic makes me believe he's getting knocked out inside 6.

Fury's best chance of victory occurs the longer the fight goes.

My mate in work has a £50 bet on with me, He took Fury! he thinks Fury will have too much in his locker for Haye. He claims Fury is the all round better boxer and will hold Haye off with his long jab. I went with speed and power and I'm confident Haye will knock him out.

My mate in work has a £50 bet on with me, He took Fury! he thinks Fury will have too much in his locker for Haye. He claims Fury is the all round better boxer and will hold Haye off with his long jab. I went with speed and power and I'm confident Haye will knock him out.

Your £50 is safe mate