Boxing and MMA

I love Silva but I think he should have called it a day, watched a documentary before his first fight with Weidmann and his attitude was honking.

Didn't have the same desire and was moaning about not seeing his kids etc which is obviously fair enough, but he was being a dick during interviews then got what he deserved IMO when he lost the belt.

Hope he wins but I think his window has closed with regards to championships etc.

totally agree weidmans a horrible matchup for him along with jacare and possibly machida hopefully we just get big fights for his last couple like this one .

totally agree weidmans a horrible matchup for him along with jacare and possibly machida hopefully we just get big fights for his last couple like this one .

I became a big Weidman fan after that match, the way he carried himself and remained respectful, something Silva is normally praised for.

Do you know how long he's contracted for? Dana will want to rip the arse out of it no doubt.

I became a big Weidman fan after that match, the way he carried himself and remained respectful, something Silva is normally praised for.

Do you know how long he's contracted for? Dana will want to rip the arse out of it no doubt.

he signed a mental 7 fight contract when he was injured but I think that had more to do with keeping him from being a free agent

he signed a mental 7 fight contract when he was injured but I think that had more to do with keeping him from being a free agent

Fucksake, they can tear that up though can't they if they want? Not that they will though.

I can see him winning this one, maybe the next then a rapid decline the better the opponent he gets.

I hope I'm wrong as I love the guy but that's how I see it panning out.

How the fuck did alvez mamage to stay standing there. Some round by the young guy.

edit: wow, didnt see that coming, wtf was that commando roll about.

Mein just buckled from that kick to the stomach.... weird, don't see that too often. He just looked up at Alves and waited for him to punch him.... must have seriously winded to just sit there

Fuck sake. Anderson isn't even anything special physically as well. In terms of pure physique I mean.

He's probably the last guy I would have expected to be caught using steroids. Makes me wonder if it was help his leg heal or something like that as it's just completely bizarre.

He's probably the last guy I would have expected to be caught using steroids. Makes me wonder if it was help his leg heal or something like that as it's just completely bizarre.

His leg might have wasted away during the injury and he used it as a quick way to get back to what it was before. Seems probable.