Boxing and MMA

2 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Boxing is boring as fuck after watching UFC

Depends if its prancing about then shit but if its a square go is good.

Having a goof friend who was going for commonwealth games as heavyweight the work they put in is unreal and try punching a bag for 3mins its hard work.

I love UFC but you cannot beat a good boxing fight and wit guys ggg its good as you know he will destroy but all it takes is 1 punch and it all changes. 

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

Having a goof friend who was going for commonwealth games as heavyweight the work they put in is unreal and try punching a bag for 3mins its hard work.

I love UFC but you cannot beat a good boxing fight and wit guys ggg its good as you know he will destroy but all it takes is 1 punch and it all changes. 

UFC is brutal violence compared to boxing ,if u done half that stuff on

a sat night ur looking a a decent stretch 

2 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

UFC is brutal violence compared to boxing ,if u done half that stuff on

a sat night ur looking a a decent stretch 

UFC is brilliant I have watched it since Bravo days and has changed alot but boxing is boxing and love both sports.

Had a few guys in the army who competed in MMA and 1 turned out to be a raging homo but what a fucking fighter. Whenever was bevying with him was shitting myself didn't want a burst arse :lol:

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Yeah I'm just saying from watching. Years ago my uncle was British Thai boxing champ. That was better than boxing as well.

Much more action, and respect. Even the Thai music and stuff they done before the fight was great.

No money in the Thai stuff here tho, even then.

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Yeah I'm just saying from watching. Years ago my uncle was British Thai boxing champ. That was better than boxing as well.

Much more action, and respect. Even the Thai music and stuff they done before the fight was great.

No money in the Thai stuff here tho, even then.

The respect in Thai boxing is amazing am I rite in saying with the head bands is something to do with wins or am I talking pish haha.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

The respect in Thai boxing is amazing am I rite in saying with the head bands is something to do with wins or am I talking pish haha.

I don't think so, but not sure.

I was early teens when he was fighting, I just looked up to him so much.

If you seen him would never guess. Really quiet guy,never had a fight outside the ring.

He was pure into it doing the ritual thing round the ring and stuff. Went to Thailand a few times to train as well.

Tried to get me into it i but was more interested in getting pished and smelly fingers.....

:duh:

31 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

UFC is brilliant I have watched it since Bravo days and has changed alot but boxing is boxing and love both sports.

Had a few guys in the army who competed in MMA and 1 turned out to be a raging homo but what a fucking fighter. Whenever was bevying with him was shitting myself didn't want a burst arse :lol:

Tbf some of the ground work the position they get in is a bit suspect to say the least ?

5 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Tbf some of the ground work the position they get in is a bit suspect to say the least ?

I liked the first ref tonight, after a minute he was like right split!

The commentators didn't like it at all.

But I did. Don't like the wrestling part if its not ground and pound

14 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I liked the first ref tonight, after a minute he was like right split!

The commentators didn't like it at all.

But I did. Don't like the wrestling part if its not ground and pound

Defo correct ,not much was happning ,would love to go to UFC ,u been

b4?

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

When they on sale ?probs no be able to afford it tbh ,got two stag doo and 3 weddings during April may June ?

I think it has been confirmed but me and my Mrs were like lets go and it was £120 a ticket and no big names so just sat at home with a carryout enjoying watching at a UK time.

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

I think it has been confirmed but me and my Mrs were like lets go and it was £120 a ticket and no big names so just sat at home with a carryout enjoying watching at a UK time.

Fuck that robbing bastards ,wish I was 5 years younger I would train it but fuck getting tossed about off wee boys in early 20s etc too much pride ,?

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Fuck that robbing bastards ,wish I was 5 years younger I would train it but fuck getting tossed about off wee boys in early 20s etc too much pride ,?

Prices are just daft if Bisping was fighting I would go tbh but not to see a wee lezy bird flying the Scotland flag. Saying that the line up will still have to be confirmed so never know.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Prices are just daft if Bisping was fighting I would go tbh but not to see a wee lezy bird flying the Scotland flag. Saying that the line up will still have to be confirmed so never know.

Probs full of wanks in Glasgow anyways tbf

12 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Same here.

I used to take a Scotland flag everywhere, on holiday ,Manchester even...

Now I'd be worried I'd be seen as an SNP cunt.

:belm: